|Chapter# 32| You're Mine

********************

"You're mine. You're not even yours, but mine."

*********************

Anaar POV:

The trauma of what happened to me left me speechless. I didn't know what to do. I was unable to think straight as the hurt and sorrow consumed me. Day and night I was thinking about my fate and about what would have done if I never loved Aurang. What would have done if he didn't bring me home? I would have been of Rahat's as yesterday was the day I was going to marry him. I don't know what excuse my parents would have made to cancel the wedding.  They would be facing such embarrassment and trouble because of me. I'm feeling much guilty. Why did I even let him take me away? I was strong enough to fight for myself but why do I feel weak now?

I was leaning on the bed while scrolling through my phone to divert my mind. Sarah was very kind. She always accompanied me. She didn't let me feel low. But still, I needed some time alone to make my mind at ease. So that I can comprehend what did happen to me. What I'm supposed to do? It's been a week since I saw my parents or Aurang. I don't know where he's up to and I don't want to know either.

I heard the door of the room slightly open. I tilted my head to see who it was, and the one I was scared of coming in front of me, actually did come in front of me. I widened my eyes at his appearance. His eyes held softness and guilt. Why do I feel my heart jumping? Why do I feel weird? Did I miss him? Already? We stared at each other for don't know how much time but after some time I was the one who broke the staring and started to get up from the bed to go out. As I was about to go out, he held me by my arm to make me stop.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked me sternly. I looked at him to search his eyes. I tried my arm to release it from his grip but he was strong enough.

"Leave me please," I said.

"We need to talk."

"I don't want to. Let go of me now."

"What if I don't." His eyes glowing. I glared at him in disgust. Who the hell he's to talk like that? Doesn't he know I'm not in the mood to talk to him? Doesn't he know what he did? Doesn't he care? a bit?

I looked at the walls, the anger was scorching in me. I just want to kill him.

He leaned towards me to stop right in front of me and towards my ears and whispered; "I missed you, love."

My heart took its pace but I didn't let it show it to him. I moved back to leave the space between us.

"Stay away from me. You disgust me."I pushed him away from me getting frustrated by his nearness.