|Chapter# 40|Is this a Dream?

**********************

"I'll love you with all the madness in my soul."

**********************

Aurang POV:

Hearing the birds chirping outside and the sun shining brightly in the room. I tried to open my eyes and stretch my body but felt my arms being occupied. I open my eyes instantly and saw my angel sleeping beside me peacefully. I smiled at her sleeping form as I remembered what happened last night and how we reconciled.

My smile widened when I remembered the kiss we shared last night and the cuddle which was enough to make me go insane. No wonder I slept so well after such a long time, I feel like I'm home, I'm completed.

I just stared at the sleeping beauty beside me as I placed her hair locks beside her ear to have a clear view of her fascinating face. I traced her facial features with my thumb thinking how soft her skin is against mine.

I was so lost in her when I felt her moving and slowly opening her eyes. I saw her yawing and when she saw me I smiled at her and she immediately hid under the blanket thinking if she embarrassed herself.

I let out a light chuckle at her cute action. "Subah Bakhair Love," I said between my laugh as I felt her snuggle more into the blanket.

I slid my arm under her waist and placed her head on my arms to face her. I lean closer to her ear;

"I said Subah back hair, won't you greet me back?"

I back away and pouted. She kicks me in the arm with her free hand this time I laughed harder. I snuggled more into her as I sniffed her fragrance. She smells so good like strawberries and chocolate.

"Subah Bakhair, Aurang." I heard her melodic voice says my name which made me smile. The way she calls my name makes me crazy.

"Ah baby, do you know how good I feel when you call my name?" I look into her eyes as she blushed and lowered her gaze.

I scan her features as I everted my eyes again at hers; "I still can't believe you're here with me, in my arms. This is so good to be real." I smiled while caressing her hair, ruffling it.

"Me too. I'm glad I stumbled upon you yesterday. We needed to clear the misunderstanding between us. We needed to talk because that was the only solution to make us feel good. We were both stubborn and didn't try to talk, yeah you tried but I didn't let you because I was angry at you. Still, I'm but I can't hold anymore to love you. You mean the world to me." I smiled at her and continued to listen to her.

"I know you're not only the wrong one hear. I'm also wrong to some extent. If I'd told my parents about you, nothing like this would've happened in the first place. My parents weren't like those who would've rejected you if I said I like you but I was a coward. I didn't want to tell them I like someone." She stammered and was about to cry while holding it.