10 | Jujutsu tech

"Gojo-sensei! Maki-senpai!"

While Kugisaki was busy calling for help, Fushiguro was left outside with your unconcious body that reeked of the metallic smell of blood. He laid you on the ground, using his gakuran as a makeshift blanket for you to lay on.

Was it a good thing that half of his questions were now given an answer to?

Is she cursed? Obviously.

Is she aware? Of course she is.

Is she dangerous? Maybe. Well.. They didn't really know.

Does she have any abilities? Is eating curses counted as an ability?

Fushiguro sighs, brushing a few strands of your hair away from your face.

He has to admit— you're definitely beautiful minus the blood and eating he saw. Your s/c skin matches perfectly with your h/c hair. Even your lip and eyelashes looks pretty.

You're also kind too.

He sighs, why does all the good people have the worst things happen to them?

"Oi Megumi!"

Ah, there's the help.

Fushiguro places his attention to the second years and Gojo who's running to his direction.

Gojo's surprised; he originally expected it to be a little harder to bring you here. Oh well, there goes three hours of thinking about a perfect fool-proof plan on how to drag you to Jujutsu tech!

 Oh well, there goes three hours of thinking about a perfect fool-proof plan on how to drag you to Jujutsu tech!

A headache was what you woke up to.

You slowly open your eyes, immediately noticing the unfamiliar room and bed you were laying in.

"Ugh.. Where am i..?"

You slowly propped yourself up the bed, your back againts the wooden headboard while you place your hands on top of your stomach.

For a minute, you admired the room you were in. The birds are chirping outside and it looked like it's already afternoon. The last thing you remembered was passing out while emptying your upset tummy.

"Ew.." you sigh.

You also remember being with Kugisaki and Fushiguro inside a abandoned apartment.

You cover your face with both of your hands. That was so embarassing. Where did the two of them even take you? A house far away from the city? Are they going to tell people about you and what you were doing?

Were you now imprisoned..?! A stretch since you doubt Fushiguro and Kugisaki would be able to so such thing, but still.. it's a possibility.

You gulp, "I messed up, didn't i?" your eyes then look at the white blanket on your lap. you clench your fists.

You just woke up and you're already feeling nervous.

How pathetic can you get?

You furrow your brows. It's true though. You couldn't even stop yourself from getting hungry and it hasn't been a week yet..

Suddenly, while in the middle of berating yourself, the door of the room creaks open, two heads curiously peeking inside.

You gasp, seeing a few familiar faces. You then bring the blanket close to you until it covers half of your face.

Kugisaki and Gojo enters your room with fushiguro trailing behind them. The boy has a has a tray in his hands with water and food.

"You're awake." Kugisaki smiles. You shyly wave at her as a greeting.

"Ah, we meet again, Y/N." Gojo grins, shoving his hands into his pockets.

'Weird blindfold guy!'

Slowly, you lower the blanket that you used to block your face; you didn't know what to say to that. Fushiguro places the tray on a drawer besides the bed you're currently on before taking the glass of water and giving it to you.

"Thank you.." you say before taking a long sip of the refreshment.

"So.." Gojo starts, "Want to know why you're here?"

You sigh, "Yes.." you continue, "I'm curious why Fushiguro-san and Kugisaki-san didn't leave me behind." you laugh, trying to lighten the mood.

Kugisaki waves her hand dismissively, "No need for the honorifics."

your cheeks heat up slightly, "E-Eh? Really?"

"Really."

Fushiguro's relived to see you were doing fine but this Y/N is different from the girl he saw inside the apartment.