78 | Kogane

"Seriously?! Gojo's sealed?!"

"Yes, seriously."

"Damnnnn!"

Hakari, after calming down and settling the fight with Itadori, gave the students time to explain their situation. He's astonished but that's understandable- the strongest sorcerer got sealed in a box? Unbelievable. It almost sounds like a joke.

Well, if it was, then it's not a funny one..

You sat beside Itadori, properly bandaged up and now trying to get some rest. After discussing and negotiating with the two third years, you, Itadori, and Fushiguro would be heading to one of the colonies where the culling game has already began. It's only a matter of time until that happens so you might as well savor the peace for now.

Who knows what would happen?

'Never mind that. I have Megumi and Itadori with me.' you reassured yourself although there's still this nagging feeling in the back of your head- what if you three are separated? Would you be able to navigate around the colony?

What would you do if you're forced to fight?

You look around the parking lot, 'Unlike Itadori, i don't mind getting blood on my hands.. I did it to that Haru girl once. I can do it again.'

'But.. Megumi's gonna hate me. Megumi's gonna hate me because i murdered someone. I can't just go ask him if he's okay with taking lives!'

Morals.. Where's your morals? The thought of murdering and hurting other people has been on your mind lately. Would letting all these frustrations out in the culling games do any good for you?

Maybe you'll try not to severely damage someone.

"Oh, and i'm sorry to make it an afterthought but principal Yaga has died." panda casually chimes in.

This made you turn to your senior, surprised with the sudden announcement. Itadori has the same expression- although a little more shocked.

"Panda senpai..?" Fushiguro sweatdrops.

"I'm sorry was keeping quiet about it but it's true." The third year then sees the concern on Itadori's face. He's quick to reassure the boy.

"It's alright, Itadori. He didn't die at Shibuya. He got into a scuffle with the higher-ups after that."

"Yikes.." you mutter.

"Knowing that doesn't make it right.. The principal was your.." Itadori says, still concerned.

"Even so, it's alright. Thanks for your concern." Panda replies.

"Well, we can hardly say anything if you're okay about it.." Hakari says.

"Right?" Kirara sweatdrops.

"The people i'm indebted to are going one after another.. I haven't been this depressed since Yakul got hit by an arrow in his butt." Hakari continues.