49 | Pretty girl Yuko

( CHAPTER 64 . . )
manga.

"Nobara

"Nobara.. Wait up!"

"What's even taking you so long?!"

"I was saying goodbye, of course!"

Kugisaki grins, slinging an arm over your shoulder as you two walked around the streets of Tokyo, both slurping on your drinks.

The four first years just got back from a mission.

It's been a few days since the incident at yasohachi bridge, and so far, you've been doing great. Gojo has been wonderful and nice enough to help you in discovering a new technique― Kuchi.

You're a fast learner, though it's a bit hard since Gojo had only guided you. It's not like he can demonstrate. Fortunately, you have seen the warp so many times that it's basically printed in the back of your mind.

You had managed to summon and store your sledge hammer inside the mouth. Just like how Seikatsu did.

You thought, 'This seems useful!'

And thankfully, it is. Although you still didn't know how to warp around the place using Kuchi, the technique made your life a little easier since you didn't have to carry a hammer everywhere now.

"Um.. Excuse me.."

You and Kugisaki turned to the voice, revealing a beautiful girl who looked a little worried.

"Was that Itadori with you earlier..?"

And that's how you and Kugisaki ended up in a diner.

"This is me at my junior high graduation.." Yuko Ozawa slides her phone across the table, revealing a picture of a chubby version of her.

You smile, 'cute..!'

"What?! For real?! Isn't this just half a year ago?!" Kugisaki ask in disbelief, "What in the world happened?!"

You snort as she kept looking at the picture and back at Ozawa.

"Kugi, It's normal. People change and their bodies also too." you pat her on the back.

"That's right Hoshino." Ozawa smiles, "well, i just happened to grow fifteen centimeters, and with moving to tokyo and the stress of a new environment, i just.."

Ah right.. The surname thing.

Well, Gojo had already fixed everything like the best sensei that he is, but you still have to explain to your friends about it.

Ozawa trails off, though you and Kugisaki already get the idea.

"Wow.."

Ozawa watches with amusement as Kugisaki takes a more closer look on the photo. You almost spat out your drink as you see Itadori awkwardly standing beside the happy Ozawa.