36 | Mistake

"L/N

"L/N.." Itadori calls for the girl whom responds with a shaky yes?

"Didn't you say you were an only child?" he ask, making Y/N recall the night that gojo had told her about the origin of her family.

"I did. I swear i'm the only child but.." the girl narrows her eyes to Seikatsu, meeting his sharp irises filled with mischief.

Y/N thought about the only other parent who'd have a child with another― the only other cursed man in the family.

She grits her teeth.

'Grandfather doesn't want this technique being passed down..'

'But how about father, huh?'

It seems like seikatsu had noticed the gears in her brain working since at the slightest falter of Y/N expression, he starts laughing.

"Ah, there it is! You must've figured it out, huh?" seikatsu ask, not really expecting an answer, "Smart girl.."

Itadori clenches his teeth while Y/N begins to beginning to recompose herself. There's no way in hell that they were going to let this guy―who's suddenly saying that his sister is Y/N―intimidate them even at the slightest..

"Itadori, back off." Y/n mutters, already in a fighting stance though her eyes were focused on Seikatsu.

The dark-haired male grins widely as he watches the two panic, amusement in his eyes. What a good way to start the day.

His eyes then land on Y/N's face. his grin then falls the longer he observes her.

'Mahito's right..'

'She looks just like him.'

Seikatsu clicks the roof of his tongue out of annoyance. He isn't going to let his personal feelings interfere with work― that's the last thing he wants. Just because Y/N looks like the man that raised and loved him doesn't mean he has a free pass to let them both go.

He made a promise― and breaking it means Geto and Mahito would come for his neck.

'But here she is.. Y/N L/N herself..'

His grip on the sledgehammer tightens, raising it and quickly swinging the weapon to Y/N and itadori.

They both dodge, making him smirk.

"Nee-chan, we have a lot to talk about once i get my hands on you." his cheerful tone suddenly turned dark,

"So please, if you want iIadori to live, i suggest you.."

His eyes widen, avoiding both Y/N and Itadori who lunges at him. He manages to block the pink haired boy using the handle of his weapon.

As if the hammer weighs nothing, Seikatsu easily pushes Itadori away before swinging the tool once again.

Seikatsu laughs as he lands a hit on Itadori.

"Ack!" the first year huffs, wiping the blood off his nose, "That thing's so heavy!"

On the other hand, Y/N starting to feel frustrsted. Her punches are being ignored as if Seikatsu only wanted to fight one of them. She thougt that maybe she can use Utadori as a distraction, but it seems like the dark haired boy is focused on the both of them.

Yet he's only fighting one.

"Impressive, right ~?" seikatsu taunts the boy, making itadori glare at him, "It weighs twenty pounds..!"

Y/N froze, 'What?!'

Seikatsu took turns blocking Y/N and Itadori with his hammer while also trying smack the pink haired boy away. It'd be amazing if Seikatsu hears some bones crack.

"And to make it worse, it's a cursed tool."

Itadori and Y/N finally backs away from Seikatsu, both teens are struggling— seeing as their attempts on injuring him is fruitless no matter how and where they attack.

"Eh? That's it?" Seikatsu raises a brow, "Come on. Nee-san, itadori, i know you can do better than that!"

Y/N leta out an annoyed sighs, 'We can, but your hammer is the problem!'

"Mostly you, Y/N." seikatsu smirks, raising his heavy weapon with one hand and pointing it towards the girl,

"You have a lot of potential. Too bad they want me to kill you." he mutters the last sentence with a frown.

Mahito's a dick— one of the worst. The blue haired curse knew exactly how to push his buttons.

"I.. Don't even know you.." Y/N starts, "You sure i'm your sister?" she ask.

Itadori spares the girl a glance, somehow wondering what she's thinking about now that some random guy revealed to be her brother.

"Simple." Seikatsu answers, dropping his weapon on the road with a bang. The head of the hammer pulls the handle to the ground.

"We have the same jujutsu and you look like our father. I'm born from a different mother and is two years older than you, but that's irrelevant!"

Y/N raises a brow, now in disbelief. What the hell is her family doing without her? Things are starting to look more blurry.

"Should i teach you some of our family's other techniques, Y/N?" he continues with a sickeningly sweet tone.

Both Y/N and itadori freeze in their spot. They're in trouble. Seikatsu seems powerful― he's wielding a heavy weapon even if there's no cursed energy included. They can't even get past that damned hammer so what if there is cursed energy?

"Ah, of course. To make sure you understand how each technique works, i must try it on the both of you!"

Seikatsu has a sadistic grin on his face, drinking in the two's shocked expressions. For him, this is definitely a sight to see;  the girl who he claimed as his sister panicking and this itadori boy looking ready to kick his ass for interrupting their walk. Itadori's fist is already lighting up with cursed energy.

Oh well. This may be an unfair fight of one on two, but Seikatsu can manage. After all, Mahito did say sukuna's vessel has only consumed two fingers.

He smirks at them.

空腹の精神

"Domain expansion; Kūfuku no seishin."