54 | Cutting ties

"MECHAMARU! where the hell were you all this time?!"

Itadori ask, keeping a close eye on Choso and occasionally sparing Y/N a few glances. She's fine- just feeling proud that she gets to use a technique she has been wanting to perfect.

'Haa..! Shit!' she curses, coughing once again.

'This drained a lot from me.. Keeping the cursed energy on in the hammer after i threw it is hard work..!'

The girl knows the effects would last only a few more minutes - but that's enough to distract the man in front of them. Though the technique allows her to poison his entire digestive system while it's still activated, she couldn't.

Because she doesn't know if curses even have a working stomach.

"Conserving energy! There's still something i need to do!" the earpiece answers the pink haired boy.

Y/N huffs as she wipes off the blood on the corner of her lips. A mouth suddenly appears on the ground.

"Choso! Blood manipulation!"

"You know it?!"

As they continued their conversation, the girl pulls out a katana from the warp she had made. She borrowed the cursed tool from Maki, of course.

"Kamo uses the same cursed technique."

"The third year with the narrow eyes? Then that means.."

Muta began explaining.

"Blood manipulation is one of the treasured cursed techniques passed down through the kamo family line. wether it's for close, mid, or long range combat, it's prized for it's overall balance."

"And Choso won't suffer from blood loss, meaning he effectively has no weaknesses."

The girl lets out a 'huh?'

"So.. He basically wins this fight?" Y/N nervously ask, "Argh! i thought i was doing something earlier!"

"Not anything that i know of.." muta answers her.

"Well, thanks for the useful-"

Grabbing her arm, Itadori drags the girl away as Choso shoots another one of his blood techniques at them.

"-info..!"

Y/N thanks the teen, though besides making sure Choso wouldn't attack so suddenly, the girl has her eyes set on her cursed tool.

She isn't an expert at wielding blades. She'd rather use her raw strength along with the sledgehammer given to her.

Aside from being a tool she actually liked, the hammer is twenty pounds. the girl doubts anyone, who doesn't want their bones to snap, can use it.

"Retreat to the bathroom!" Muta suddenly says.

"Um.."

"I'm not sure if this is a weak point but i have an idea. I'd say there's a ten percent chance this works. Sorry, but if this fails, please die gracefully."