30 | Awake

It hurts.. But what can you do?

You slowly flutter your eyes open, revealing a ceiling you're familar with.

Your head began throbbing the moment you lifted your head from the pillow. You feel like shit but it's better than getting your body tossed around again, right?

You sigh, "I hope i somehow helped."

Is this what sorcerers go through? You wouldn't have known it was that painful.

You force your body to sit up, groaning as you struggled. You also notice both of your arms covered in bandages.

Taking a look under the blanket that covered you, It isn't much of a surprise to see bandages wrapped around parts of your legs and thighs.

You didn't really feel anything except for a few headaches. You'll have to thank Shoko Ieiri for healing you— she has done a wonderful job.

You bite your bottom lip, stopping yourself from having a break down as you recalled the events from yesterday; the running, screaming, and panic you felt yesterday is nothing that you have ever experienced before.

"They're hurt." you whisper, "Should i ask sensei if i could see them?"

Right now, being alone seems nice after a tiring day of fighting, though you had other things to worry about. Kugisaki, Itadori―

"Fushiguro!" your eyes widen. is he still alive?

Your breath hitches. 'Wait.. I've been awake in this room for about a few minutes and i barely hear any noise from outside.'

'Where is everyone?!'

"I'll also get stronger.. And surpass you."

Ah, yes. Here they are; our loveable trio that sometimes shares the same brain.

Kugisaki and Itadori are both sitting on chairs while Fushiguro's already comfortable on his bed, eating pizza with the two of his classmates.

"Heh heh." itadori grins, "That's more like it!"