45 | Deep breaths

"Why you-! Don't  touch me!"

"Ladies? Huh.. i apologize."

Both Kugisaki and Y/N stared in disbelief at the well-built man standing in front of them. Though it's late outside, he is wearing a.. Revealing.. outfit.

Y/N's feels like her heart stopped working as her eyes meets with two familiar pairs of red irises, seemingly always filled with delight and eager to cause trouble. Kugisaki, however, is too busy thinking about the situation they are in to notice the girl looking deflated.

"Ah ~ this is gonna be so boring! Where's the Itadori guy?!"

Seikatsu pouts, beginning to swing his heavy sledgehammer as if he was playing a game of golf.

He wore a long sleeve sweater underneath a white shirt. If he wasn't itching to fight the two students, then he'd looked as if he were a normal civilian carrying a heavy sledge hammer.

'He's normal, yeah, but he's also insane.' Y/N thought.

Eso hums, eyes still focused on the two first years, "No. The errand entrusted to us doesn't entail on killing jujutsu sorcerers."

"Retreat now and i'll let things be."

Kugisaki's brows furrow, "Errand?"

"Oh? I thought we had the same errand?"

Seikatsu smirks, "See? didn't i tell you they'll misunderstand? Eso, eso, i think she wants to fight!"

The curse sighs, his eyes still focused onto the two students. God, this Seikatsu guy's so fucking annoying― he had already seen his so-called sister back at the konbini store, to which he didn't recall mahito allowing him to roam around. Though due to his never ending pestering, eso eventually gives up.

They did get free ice cream because Seikatsu looked normal unlike Eso and Kechizu, but that's beside the point..! Mahito wouldn't want them straying far from their errands!

Y/N narrows her eyes around the area, feeling a large mass cursed energy suddenly lingering around the air.

As if everyone else felt and sensed the same thing, their expressions began changing― the grin on Seikatsu's face subtly drops, Kugisaki looks a little startled, and despite Eso not showing it, he is definitely a little surprised.

Sukuna's finger is now out of the barrier.

In a blink of an eye, Eso quickly moves to where the finger was, making Seikatsu scoff. He really wanted to have a rematch with Y/N. Bummer..

"That was a slip of a tongue. Forget i said anything."

"Stop right there― ack!"

Kugisaki's eyes widen as the girl bumps into her, hissing in pain.