66 | New motive

'The flow of cursed energy for an elite sorcerer is difficult to read, but for different reasons than you

'The flow of cursed energy for an elite sorcerer is difficult to read, but for different reasons than you.'

'An elite fighter has greater accuracy in controlling cursed energy, making it difficult to predict an attack until the moment it's executed.'

Itadori recalls Todo saying, just done blocking an attack from Okkotsu.

'But this guy.. his whole body, including his katana is surging with cursrd energy! the problem isn't about reading his moves! His every attack can be decisive, and he can restrict all damage to a minimum.'

As if wanting to motivate himself, the boy then remembers nanami's last words; 'you've got it from here.'

"Sorry, but i can't die just yet." itadori says, "Y/N, stay back. don't interfere."

'Again with that?!' she furrows her brows, 'We're not up againts a curse like mahito. But.. Should i listen?'

'crap.' Okkotsu thought, almost forgetting about the third person here. His eyes narrow to her, remembering a certain someone warning him about..

No. Now's not the time to get distracted.

"No way.." Y/N mutters.

Okkotsu then swings his weapon to Itadori, making you back away.

'First, i need to do something about that katana!' the boy thought, watching as you tried to kick Okkotsu, yet he stops you using an arm.

'As long as i can steel my body with cursed energy, i don't fear blades. It's the same wirh Y/N.' Itadori thought, 'but if i think that way about this human opponent, he'll make mincemeat of me in no time!'.

He was referring to Okkotsu and his weapon. As the boy was too occupied with blocking Y/N's kicks, Itadori rushes to a few parked cars on the street.

"Ita—" before Y/N could call him, Okkotsu had already placed a firm foot on her stomach, kicking her away

"Ita—" before Y/N could call him, Okkotsu had already placed a firm foot on her stomach, kicking her away. He ditches her for Itadori.

The girl coughs as she took a second to breath. She spits out a few drop of blood, eyes widening when she realizes how strong this guy is. He could knock her out if he wanted to!