52 | Letting go

GGGRRRAAAAKKK!!!

BONK!!!

Both dumbfounded and impressed, Ino watched as itadori uses his bare first to try and break the barrier in front of them. His attempts were fruitless, though.

Ino turns behind him, flinching as he watches Y/N skillfully smash her hammer over a curses head before pulling out the spirit's arm.

He watches as she takes a bite out the limb, continuing to consume.

Even after all of this happening all at once, Fushiguro looks unfazed as if he had already seen these two display their raw strength.

Ino sweatdrops, "G-Good try, you two. Hoshino, you can stop now.."

"Hm?" Y/N hums, "Oh, okay!" she quickly jogs up to Fushiguro, joining them in watching Itadori try to break the barrier.

"It's an incredibly sturdy curtain." Fushiguro starts, "We have to find a weak spot and try to make a hole their."

"There's no point if we can't even get inside."

"What?" Itadori ask, kicking a nearby spirit, "Why?"

Ino answers for him, "Because this curtain is prohibiting sorcerers from entering. It's a barrier. Barriers are for protection and providing cover, right?"

"In theory, the one who cast the curtain should be inside."

"But.. at Harajuku ―"

Itadori is interrupted.

"I see!"

"By standing outside the curtain, the caster increases the risk of being seen or attacked, but in return, the curtain's stregnth increases." Ino explains.

"Kinda like the egg of colombus."

"Wait.. But that completely ignores the basics of barrier techniques! We're dealing with some crazies!"

"That would explain why Itadori's punch didn't work!" Ino finishes.

While the three seemed to think about someone, Y/N's eyes trails to the barrier, wondering about how in the hell would they be able to pass..

Suddenly, Fushiguro spoke, "If that's true, then the curtains source of origin should be somewhere obvious."

"The payoff for the increased risk of being seen is a much more powerful curtain." Ino says.

Itadori then let's his eyes wonder.

"Somewhere.."

"..Obvious"

Obvious"