| 1 | The Announcement |

A/N:

This book was made by the creative Zuki_1245

Check out her other books!

--

Everyone stared at the title before watching as it faded to black.

~O~

"Awe that looks so cute," Ochaco gushed, her rosy cheeks crinkling upwards.

The students of Class 1-A were on their way to UA's School Hall.

Toru was confused, so she let her confusion known. "Wait why are we going by the school hall?!"

Why if you may ask?

Toru felt like the narrator knew they were there. And it honestly creeped her out.

Just at the start of the day, their homeroom teacher, Shouta Aiwaza, had instructed them to gather at the School Hall as the principal, namely Nezu, wanted to make an important announcement regarding the upcoming activity of the Hero Course students.

"Oh thank you, Narrator," Toru replied feeling content with what she was hearing.

"Yeah! Does it have something like that in our world?!" Kirishima asked with Tetsutetsu adding in that it'll be so manly.

"No, we don't," Aizawa said crushing any hope they had.

Unmanly...

The villains, preferably Tomura, were memorizing the place for their second attack.

Upon arriving, the class saw the students of Class-1-B already gathered and waiting in the School Hall. They could only wonder; what's going on?

"So it seems the prestigious Class-1-A can't even arrive earlier than us what a shame!" Monoma taunted while Kendo groaned since now she can't knock him out.

"Oh shut it wack job!" Bakugo roared.

"Hey you guys got any idea on what's up?" Kirishima asked the 1-B students.

"Hey, it's me!" Kirishima pointed out.

Present Mic winced at the bad grammar the subtitles had.*

"Oh! You guys didn't know?!" Tetsutetsu asked.

The whole room was engaged in facepalms. While Tetsutetsu still looked confused.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD WE ASK YOU SHITS IF WE KNEW!?!" Bakugou yelled.

"HOLD ON WHY THE F*CK CAN THAT VERSION OF ME CURSE FREELY?!"

Iida sighed.

"Bakugo, that's utterly rude and immoral of you to talk to other students like that!!"

"WHAT THE F*CK HOW IS THAT S*IT IMMORAL?!"

Iida pinched the bridge of his nose while Kaminari and Kirishima tackled a fuming Bakugo to the ground. "Come on dude it hasn't even been ten minutes can you calm down?!"

"Don't tell me what to do!" Katsuki shouted, although his voice was a considerably softer than before.

"SHUT UP FOUR EYES!!"

"Anyways...." Kendo gained their attention and spoke; "The school has gathered us here to inform us about the upcoming training session. I'm actually quite surprised that you weren't told anything about it." Kendo replied as she was holding an already unconscious Monoma.