| 9 | Villains Are High! |

"Wha? Did we get drunk or something?" Kaminari asked. Mina started to cheer upon hearing the electric words.

"No, baka. It just means the Villains are winning." Jirou sighed.

"Team Villains are really cunning!" Nejire spoke poking at Mirio's shoulder.

"Hado... stop poking Mirio," Tamaki mumbled removing his face from Eri's hair. Sadly as a response he got his cheeks pulled by Neijire.

"Stap pulling mah cheeks!" Tanakh spluttered rubbing the reddening bruise.

~O~

Team Villains had already made their move to the second objective as another group of theirs made their way to the third one. Let's see how long the Heroes take to get to both places.

"Only if the League of villains was this smart."

"Excuse us? Are you forgetting the Summer Training camp?" Toga huffed.

"Yet you manage to lose two high-rank villains and a kid." Someone from class B mumbled.

Not too long after the Villains had blown up the wall blocking them from reaching the large-sized navy blue water tank - resting near the center of the artificial city - with help of Yangi and Yaoyorozu, the Hero's arrived at the scene.

The group of villains was hiding in the shadows, standing on and under the poles supporting the tank. They silently watched as the Heroes slowly and steadily moved forward.

"Major Eraserhead vibes, so manly." Kirishima fanboyed.

"Ninja style," Yanagi stated.

This group of heroes consisted of Bakugou, Uraraka, Rin, Awase, and Asui. And then they heard a sound. More like the sound of tapping something like metal.

Tap. Two comparatively longer taps. Tap. Break. Two taps. Break. Longer tap. Break. Longer tap. Tap. Longer tap. Tap. Break. Four Taps. Break. Tap. Break. Tap. Longer tap. Tap.

"Eh?" Shinso tilted his head to the side, like a cat.

"Is that a dance song thingy?" Eri asked Nejire who continued to poke Mirio's shoulder.

"Ummm... nope! It's something else. Can't remember tho."

"It's not a beat for a dance?" Mina slouched. Jirou shook her head. "No this is morse code I believe. I'm still working on that so I don't know what it says." Jirou mumbled.

"Correct, Jirou-san." Momo praised.

"Seriously I can't raise my respect for his kid or else I'd be serving him like a... like a... uh... servant!" Yamada yelled.

"All this in five days..." Chiyo sighed. "You said it sister- I mean..." Midnight began before closing her mouth.

"I'll be taking that as a compliment."

--

"Woah, Midoriya also taught us Morse code? I remembered during middle school some kids used to do that to give each other answers during tests." Mineta announced.

"The first three letters are P.I.T!" Mineta said before falling quiet. Some of his classmates looked at him bewildered.

"What?"