| 13 | Evil Tea |

Presently, the occupants in the room were discussing different things. Some were a little self-conscious because they mightn't receive their quirks after this while others were enjoying themselves. Overhaul who woke up a while ago was being updated by Muscular on what happened while Bondo secretly listened.

Momo's eyes caught the words on the screen and her eyebrows perked up in curiosity.

Evil Tea? What an odd title. She thought.

Nezu gave a genuine smile although he wondered what the flavor could be.

"Why is the title so cringey?" Tomura snarled.

"It isn't cringey!" Toga defended.

"Toga lower your voice it's about to start." Kuroguri scolded.

~O~

What is wrong with all my bones? First I got my right arm broken. Then my left arm. Now it feels like something's wrong with my right kneecap. I don't remember hitting something hard enough to hurt my knee. Oh my god, do I sleepwalk?!

The audience became quiet and Midoriya felt countless needles pricking at his neck.

"Not another one..." Chiyo sighed.

"... eh?"

"The Narrator reminds me a lot of Deku-kun." Uraraka hummed.

"Of course the f*cking Narrator would decide to act more like a Deku." Katsuki sighed.

"Hm... would my healing remedy be of any help?" Momo wondered not dazed at all.

"Why are you guys acting so calm!?"

"I wonder if they are related," Todoroki murmured

"EH, Todoroki-kun?!"

I wonder if Narrator-san is as cute as Izuku~ Toga blushed imagining... yeah let's not get creeped out.

Inko giggled at her son being teased as Mitsuki massaged her numb arm. All Might sat near them also chuckling as Midoriya cried to them to stop.

--

"I wish I can use my quirk better..." Eri abruptly spoke as Neijire looked down curious.

"Hey, hey. What do you mean by that Eri-chan?" Neijire asked alerting the third years next to her.

"Eri is something wrong?" Mirio asked crouching to her level. Eri gave a slight smile before touching the small lump on her head.

"If I can use my quirk better, Narrator-san wouldn't have to worry about her bones breaking or hurting, right Lemillon?"

"Of course, but I believe that she is happy that you cared." Mirio praised. Stealing her from Hado and lifting Eri into the air. Tamaki sat on the beanbag giving some mental support to Eri.

"That's right Eri! She must feel very touched." Midoriya added, finally free from the playful teasing.

"So... manly." Kirishima and Tetsu cried.