|31 - 11| Start The Fire |

"Guys come on..." Midoriya nervously giggled as the blond cracked his head in a scary direction. 

"Hah?! Are you telling me what to do DEKU?!"

"What? No!!" The greenette quickly denied the claim, staring intently at the twitching palms over the spikey hair before it close, and cooly relaxed into the trousers. 

"Better come back soon after kicking those b*stard *sses." He tsked, eyes drifting towards the screen.

"Y-yes?"

--

"It wasn't me! - He did it!" Twice quickly pointed at the burnt corpse, as the title played on the screen. 

"Wow, ~ way to put me under the bus Twice." The turquoise-eyed adult huffed, watching as the ex-member of the villains was cuddled by some of the students as well as pillows.

"Be happy I didn't drive over you..." The man spoke as Dabi simply huffed at the claim. Before swiftly realizing that he didn't have a counterstatement.

"..."

"Wait wha-"

"But I don't know how to drive! Spinner help me!" Twice blabbed, his eyes morphing into a puddle as he cried out to the fanboy. 

"Eh?"

~O~

After the 'session' as Kurogiri called it, Midoriya was glad he was used to immense amounts of pain because it felt like his head was going to explode any moment after All For One took Todoroki's quirk.

"Ugh, school." Toga gagged once again, as Tenya, someone who is quite infatuated with the concept of school broke.

"As a student myself I can't accept the levels of disrespect that you constantly show whenever the word sessions appear! School itself helps one to think and function better and improves one ability to socialize." The blue-eyed robot interjected, his arm pointing towards the sky in an attempt to not hit anyone with his hands.

"Obviously you failed at that." Himiko retorted, crossing her arms as she used Twice as her footrest.

"I-"

"Hahaha! Tenya you're being too uptight, we're not even at school." Tensei chuckled, watching as his younger brother tried to control his anger.

"It's okay Iida-chan, kero, everyone has opinions, we shouldn't start an argument based on that." Tsu croaked, patting the rigid teen's back.

"I suppose so..." He solemnly agreed.

"I am sorry that I created an argument because of our clashing opinions, I'll strive to be more broad-minded going forward."

--

"So he took Todoroki's quirk huh? That would be a pain to fight a Nomu with hot and cold." Aizawa groaned. 

"HAH?! WHY DID HE TAKE THAT ICY-HOT B*STARD QUIRK FIRST!!" Bakugou yelled, pointing at the screen. Mitsuki looked at her child slightly irritated before pulling him down.

"IT'S BETTER THAN HIM TAKING YOURS, EVEN IF IT'S JUST A D*MN FAKE I'LL MAKE SURE TO GAUGE HIS MOUTH OFF IF HE TOUCHES EVEN A HAIRSTRAND!!!" Mitsuki yelled back as the symbol of fear scratched his itchy ear.

"I- I don't need your d*mn protection," Katsuki grumbled, as Mistuki sighed, ruffling his hair.

"Who said I was asking? I'm your mother you brat, so I would get mad if you're hurt. Be lucky I wasn't born with a quirk like All Might's." Mitsuki huffed.