| 24 - 4 | Win Over |

"Huh what could they mean by that..." Inko wondered.

"This gets me so excited!!" Mina pumped her fist in the air, narrowly missing her shark teeth friend.

That was dangerous. Kirishima felt his side getting cold after the slight kiss with death.

"Oh sorry Ei-chan."

~O~

The next few days seemed to fly by as the students of UA High were once again busy with the preparations for the festival after an approval of their principal, Nezu. As for right now, at dawn, Midoriya was sitting with All Might in the Teacher's Lounge, both of them discussing the current situation.

"I just realized how often you are in All Might's office." Todoroki hummed.

"Well... uh- Todoroki-" Midoriya was interrupted by a hand.

"Midoriya-kun is All Might's successor, it's natural if they spend time together." Iida hand-chopped.

"Plus it's All Might he's like everyone's fun uncle."

"I'm sorry. I didn't get a chance to talk to you, since everyone's been so busy lately." Midoriya scratched the back of his head as he apologized to his mentor.

"Ah, it's not your fault, my boy. Life has its ways..." All Might replied, waving it off.

For a good few minutes, there was silence between the predecessor and the successor as they could not find the correct words to begin the conversation about All For One.

"I'm still surprised Midoriya is All Might's successor," Kuroiro spoke.

"Why? They both have similar quirks, it's should have been obvious that All Might would have chosen Midoriya as his successor." Monoma responded.

"The thing we should really be surprised about is Bakugou not being angry knowing Midoriya is All Might's successor." All eyes fell upon the nuclear Pomeranian.

"HAH?!"

What should All Might say? That the boy wasn't prepared enough? That he doesn't want to lose him like he lost his Master? That he doesn't want Young Midoriya to be involved?

All Might flinched as the screen showed the image of Nana. Midoriya sucked in a breath, that was the same woman he saw in his dream... Tomura stared blankly at the screen. How was he supposed to act? His grandmother, the mentor to All Might!! The same oaf he attempted to kill!

"Woah she's really hot, look at all those musc-" Mineta paused as a chill drafted through the enormous studio. As I couldn't help but make Mineta shut up, after all, he went too far when he viewed Nana in that way. Anyways~

All Might glared at the midget, daring him to continue his sentence.

"Ah is that still a sore topic for you... All Might?"

--

"That lady looks similar to your Mother, Midoriya." Endeavor spoke which caused Midoriya to look at him wide-eyed. Normally he would have brushed it off and taken it as a compliment but Endeavour had the Todoroki genes in him...

--

Huh, look at that outfit, was she a hero? Kayama thought peering at the screen.