| 29 - 9 | A Few Tricks |

Shigaraki growled at the sudden proclamation, clasping his neck tighter he glared at the teen as if his eyes would cause him to suddenly decay. The minor entrance of eye contact, was a mistake as Midoriya took that as a chance to continue.

"Well, I have noticed that you were holding unto your neck more than usual, and sometimes your eyebrow twitches at random. So I thought that you may be in..jured...!!! I-I weren't- wasn't staring! But you looked uncomfortable!!" Midoriya explained before slowly pausing. His eyes widened upon realizing how stalkerish it sounds before quickly trying to defend himself.

Shigaraki looked at the boy as he was on the verge of crying from embarrassment, before looking away, hiding his amused smile under his other palm.

With his focus not being on the bush in front of him, he noticed how everyone was silent watching their conversation with unreadable expressions. Clicking his tongue he faced Midoriya annoyance clear as day on his face.

"What does that have to do with you?"

"No-nothing! But, I didn't want to ignore someone that was injured near me, even if it's you..."

Tomura's eyebrow perked up at the phrase irritated.

"Besides, if we don't let Alisha-san treat it, it might become infected!!" Midoriya quickly added not wanting to make him angry. It was a miracle in itself that he was even listening to his blabbering, but Midoriya knew what he saw, and he wasn't going to let it go so easily.

"You sound so sure, that I'm injured you know that, but what if I'm not?"

"But you are."

"No I'm not, my neck is just slightly itchy it's a common occurrence for me."

"I don't believe an itch causes bleeding."

"And how would you know!"

"I've been in the infirmary long enough to know!!" Midoriya yelled back, stuffing his hand into his pocket and taking out a plaster, checking to make sure the size was accurate he threw it at the adult before he could protest.

Before anything else happened, Alisha jumped in with a nervous expression. "Come on guys, if you quarrel any longer we'll never be able to start the chapter!" She huffed.

"..."

"What do you mean by chapter?"

"That's not important! Shigaraki go outside I'll be by you in a moment, and please don't wander, I'll lose my job if you go through a door without my permission."

This is a job?! The chaotic members of Class 1-A thought glancing at one another as Shigaraki scoffed walking out the door. Passing his master who sighed, turning towards the mountainous-like monstrosity.

"Okay, now I know it may be difficult to pretend that didn't happen, but we're behind schedule here, so... Mama Inko!" Alisha apologized before spotting the person she was looking for.

"...HUH?!" Inko shouted, surprised her name was even called before a blur appeared in front of her. Alisha's braid went undone as she handed the remote to Inko.

"You can start, I'll be right back." And as fast she appeared she was gone, the nervous mother stilled her nerves complying with her request.