| 10 | Water? Vines? |

"Vines? Ah! We're going to see Class 1-B's angel!" Mineta shouted with a huge blush.

"Hey, Mineta!" Alisha called out poofing the boy towards her. Mineta who was brought out of his fantasy suddenly looked at his surroundings confused.

"I don't judge pervy people, so, I don't care if you're pervy. But... can you be more like a gentleman? I'm not telling you to suddenly change your attitude. But..." A dark mist formed in front of Alisha as Mineta grumbled. 

"I can hear everyone's thoughts in this room, and yours is very, very disturbing. As a female, I should make you suffer for such unsightly thoughts."

"A-aye, aye mam!" Mineta shivered before rushing towards the guys.

~O~

Before hitting the ground, Bakugou landed on something comparatively softer.

Kendo's big fist.

"Why are they repeating?" Eri asked.

"That's in case we forgot, Eri." Midnight replied.

"Bakugou!!" Kirishima yelled as he came running towards the said boy and Kendo. Meanwhile. Kamakiri was seen helping Uraraka and Asui to stand up on the other side. 

Total Villans left to fight in the area were Yaoyorozu, Shoji, Yanagi, and Tsuburaba. The Heroes stood together against four villains, ready to take them out.

~O~

Somewhere in the eastern corner of Ground Beta, where there was a system of underpasses and flyovers, some Heroes were seen wandering in search of the Villain Team's members as they were aware that their third objective lied there somewhere.

This group of Heroes consisted of Todoroki, Ojiro, Tsunotori, and Bondo. As they were moving around Tsunotori sensed something coming towards them and alerted her teammates. As the rest of them heard her cry, Todoroki made an ice floor underneath the other three and elevated them upward to the point of reaching a flyover safely while a sudden attack of long green vines was seen passing by the giant ice block.

"Quick movements, Todoroki!" Ojiro gave a thumbs up while Todoroki nodded.

"Todoroki!?" Ojiro called from above as the three of them managed to get on the flyover road.

"I'll be fine! Stop them from reaching their objective!" Todoroki exclaimed in reply as he placed his right foot forward for another ice attack at the same time Shiozaki was seen on the opposite side of him, ready for another attack. Ojiro nodded and the three of them began searching for the third objective of the Villain Team. The Heroes weren't specifically informed where these objectives were exactly located, they were just given the overall area in which it could be found.

"Well, that's unfortunate," Uraraka spoke switching her position to lay on her belly.

Shiozaki, without a word, attacked Todoroki with the green vines which Todoroki countered with an ice attack. Todoroki's ice dis stopped the vines, but the vines were also powerful as well as some of them passed through the ice, piercing it a little. Todoroki took a deep breath before going all out and attacking Shiozaki with huge ice Bergeron, one that resembled the one he used in the Sports Festival while fighting against Sero.

Kaminari faced Todoroki who was looking at the screen. "Oi Todoroki, HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED POKEMON?! FIRE ATTACKS ARE WAY MORE EFFECTIVE THAN ICE DUDE!"