✮ 𝟎𝟒𝟕 ✮

thor and the... hulk

MARLENE was not sure what to expect exactly when she created a portal to the God of Thunder. She thought the worst that could happen is she accidentally walked in on him having a massive shit or something... this, however, this was so much worse.

The first thing her eyes landed on was the Hulk.

Now, this could be considered a good thing. Marlene knew Bruce Banner disappeared after the attack of Ultron. Natasha was really beat up about it, of course, and Marlene missed the smart man around the tower. The Hulk was only a part of Bruce, so she knew Bruce would have to return.

The only problem with seeing the Hulk after so many years was the fact that he was, indeed, stark ass naked.

Screaming in fright, she turned away, seeing the next oh, so horrible sight: Sakaar.

Outside the window, she could see the planet she was stuck on for three hundred years still prospering. It was built up more than she remembered, but the fact remained that she was on the place that created her fear of being controlled. Statues of the Grandmaster were everywhere—almost mocking her for returning.

"That's naked," Marlene stated loudly, causing Hulk and Thor to both notice her.

"He's very naked. Hmm," Thor agreed before coughing out awkwardly, "It's in my brain now."

"Oh, I can't unsee it," Marlene said as she shut her eyes before she felt a large Hulk hand on her shoulder.

"Blue Witch?" he asked, remembering there were two witches last he saw her.

Marlene opened one eye to peak over at Hulk's face and not his still very naked body. "Yeah, hey, Hulk. How've you been?"

"Winning," he exclaimed before pointing out the window and looking back at Thor, "Quinjet."

"Yes!" Thor exclaimed as he stood next to Marlene. Hulk walked back to the bed as Thor suddenly turned his head sharply at Marlene. "Where the hell have you been!? It's been months since I even had word from you!?"

"Months?" Marlene asked with a shake of her head. "No. I was only with the Guardians for a few days—a week at most."

"Time in space is different," Thor murmured softly, pulling her in for a hug. "And time on Sakaar is—"

"Time on Sakaar is something completely unorthodox on its own. Why are you here? Why did you have to be here!? I can't be seen here. He'll never let me escape," Marlene whispered. "Gods, Thor. Of all places for you to be—"

Thor cut her off with his hand covering her mouth as he shook his head. "You didn't even check to see where I was, to be fair! And I like to think that whatever is going to happen, having you here is just great. We have another battle."

Marlene frowned, shoving Thor off of her. "I just got out of a battle, and I figured out about the Infinity Stones. I know who is the puppet master, Thor!"

Thor nodded. "That's great. Great. We just need to get out of here, save my home, and then, we'll head to Earth to save the world from this master."

"What exactly is happening on your home that needs saving?" Marlene asked as she turned to see the Hulk watching them with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Evil sister."

"Your family is a bunch of loons."

"Loki's here, too."