I Shall Call Her Pookie

SEAN

Walking the halls of hospitals was like a medical museum of new things. Especially here in Tokyo. I had to take some time off from the academy and go where my parents wanted me to. It's already been a few weeks and I'm miserable without Owen.

Don't tell him I said that.

We met when we were 9, after I was introduced to Dr. Phil Roberts by my father who is a doctor as well. He and my mother knew about the academy, they're actually apart of the branch here in Japan. They're a great japanese couple that adopted me.

I was left in front of a fire station when I was born in Tennessee. No note was left or anything, but I guess it was for the best, I actually had people who wanted me. My parents always had the heart to help people, no matter what. Now I get to follow their footsteps and I'm thankful for them.

I watch as a nurse checks her patients vitals in the ER. Tonight was pretty slow and I had free reign to watch what was going on. I rather be back in the states eating apple pie and messing with my best friend Mr. Blackbourne.

We graduated the academy when we were 10, the youngest ever. The academy hospital in Charleston was a great achievement. Over 3 years ago we started to extend our team. Our family.

Mom and dad missed me and the hospital here was having a special program for future young doctors. Early medical classes and training from the best. It was an opportunity, so I had to take it. I was to become Dr. Green after all.  Only 15 but I knew what I was doing.

The sound of yelling and shouts interupted my observation of a lady with a cut on her hand. When I looked to see new trauma come in, the adrenalin in my body took over. I loved this feeling for some reason, the rush of wanting to find out the problem on a human body and fix it.

A lady was being strolled on a gurney into a bay, she was seizing, doctors and nurses rushed to take care of her. I don't know what was happening because I couldn't get a good view. I was going to try and get closer but a taller man walked in my way, asking anyone what was going on with his wife. A girl with brown hair right behind him, around my age, she was cute but her eyes held something to that said 'leave me alone'.

The doctors yelled out 'surgery' and the two followed after their loved one. I knew they only kept behind her until they reached elevator, then they would be asked to wait. I watched them go down the hall. I hope things will be okay for them.

I was just turning around to resume my observations when a tiny someone bump into me.
She smelled of apples and had gorgeous green eyes. Her hair had different shades of blonde colors and was strait down. She wore light skinny jeans, a pink v-neck shirt, and white converse.

Her perfect light skin and plump lips made her beautiful. I don't know what was happening to me, my heart beat grew rapidly, my face felt flushed, and I instantly became brain damaged or something just being near her.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you. Um, did you see a tall man and a girl with brown hair? Do you know which way they went? My mom, she-...oh, do you speak English?" her voice was small and soft and nice.

"Sorry, you probably have your own parents that may be here. I'm sorry if I hurt you." She looked passed me and walked to the nurse station. She looked about my age just tiny. "I'm sorry again, you probably don't even understand me."