Mr. Spock T-Shirts and Star Wars Underwear

COREY

I was at the mall inside a new store that held everything SciFi. I came here because I needed some new boxers and shoe laces. The guys stayed home and decided to watch tv and just hang out. It was a slow weekend, not many missions came up but we stuck to our day jobs.

I came into this store to look around, because apparently someone decided to dream big and make themselves my hero. They had everything awesome. I saw a new D&D game board, marvel wallets and bags. Lord of the rings action figures and DC comics, this store was pure magic.

I took my time and looked at every single object. Mandalorian body wash? I shook my head and smiled. When I got to the clothes section I lost it. So many cool shirts I wanted, but not on my list. I went further into the mens wears and found star wars boxer briefs. They had cool designs on them and I grabbed it.

It was way better than plain checkered ones in Sears. The only person that sees them anyway was Raven. I blushed at the thought. I put a couple of them into my basket and went to look for some shoe laces. Marc spilled kool aid the other morning and got it on my white shoes. The laces turned pink and looked ridiculous.

I was glad I manage to clean off my shoes. I came around the corner and a tiny body bumped into me. We clashed and tumbled to the ground. My shorts flying everywhere on the floor.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry. I didn't see you. Are you okay?" A sweet voice said. I finally followed the sound and came face to face with beautiful bright green eyes. They're was something about them I couldn't place, I looked at the girl more clearly. She had crazy blonde hair that changed colors in the light, nice pink lips and smelled of green apple jelly beans.

She crawled around gathering my underwear and tossing them back in my basket. I blushed at what she saw. "Here, sorry I bumped into you. I saw a shirt and ran strait for it. Uh..." She blushed at the golden cp3o I picked out. She handed it to me and I tossed it under the rack near by.

"Someone must have dropped that one. That's not mine." I knew she saw through my lie but I couldn't help it. This was embarrassing. I stood and help her up. She was so tiny! Or was I just to freaking tall?

"Oh. Okay?" She was lost for words and I couldn't blame her. I glance down at her clothes and saw the Star trek t-shirt she was wearing. It was the color of Mr. Spock's uniform and she pulled it off with black skinny jeans and blue flats. Her long strait hair framed her face, my mouth dried completely.

"I'm Corey."

"I'm Sang."

"So,..uh..are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?" I asked now worried I hurt her.

"No. I'm fine. I played football in high school so tackling you was easy." I gaped at her. Really? She she laughed and it was music to my ears.

Oh! I blushed and chuckled along with her. "You almost had me."

"Almost? I got you good." She giggled, "anyways, I'm sorry again Corey. Enjoy the rest of your day." She smiled and walked towards the rack with the shirts. I took a step forward and kicked something. Her phone.

I picked it up and looked it over, hoping it wasn't damaged. I'd be happy to by her a new one if it was. "Hey, Sang! You dropped your phone." I jogged to catch up to her.

"Oh shiznits. Thank you!" I smiled at her curse and handed it over.

"Is it working?" I asked. She turned it on and nodded happily. "So...uh. I know we just bumped I to each other but...uh..can I have your number? That's if you're not seeing anyone! I mean I'm sorry you probably are, your too gorgeous not to be single-" I blurted out and she giggled again. God it was a cute sound.