Iron Man and twizler straws

COREY

I pulled up in front of the hotel and got out when I saw Sang walk out. My jaw hit the floor. She was beautiful. She changed her outfit to a pretty white sundress that did wonder for her curves. Her hair was down and didn't need make up at all, but she put on mascara that brought out her baby greens.

She had one of those blue jean jackets and flats on. The night was warm for her to wear that and I was forever thankful. She was too cute. "-corey?" I shook my head and just noticed she was right in front of me.

"What?" I asked stupidly. God why wasn't I paying attention? I blushed while she repeated herself.

"Are you okay? I said Hello." She giggled at me.

"Uh, yeah. You...you just look beautiful." Now my face was on fire. She got on her tippy toes and kissed my cheek. "Thank you." I smiled and opened the door for her. After she got in I had to remind myself to be cool.

I drove us to the theater and parked. The ticket person scan my phone to receive the barcode for our purchased tickets. I asked if she wanted some popcorn and she nodded. She added the cherry twizlers to the order and I was about to get two drinks but she said she's fine with sharing.

We made it to our seat right on time before the previews started. There's wasn't a lot of people in here and I was glad for that. We quietly spoke about the new movies coming up and which one seemed good to watch.

We made small jokes and giggled to ourselves, she was so funny. I loved how she teased, it made my stomach cackle like pop rocks. The movie started and I felt her cuddle closer to me. When I passed her our drink she smiled and replaced our straw with candy.

She was too perfect. I lifted the arm rest between us and scooted closer. She was so tiny and warm. I think I watched her more than the movie. I remembered every little feature on her face, the way she smiled, the way her eyes sparkled.

The movie was hitting it's ending and I probably looked like I watched a horror movie by the way I saw Sang cry silently for the incredible hero who is Iron Man. I didn't want her to cry! And on our first date!

Think Corey, think!

I didn't know what to say, she even cried beautiful. I tucked her under my arm and kisses the top of her head lightly. I chanted my prayers for the movie to hurry and end so she wouldn't look that way. Damnit! I should have thought about this part.

When the credits rolled I finally got to take a deep breath which she giggled at. "I'm sorry Corey. That scene was an emotional bomb." I chuckled at her.

"So, how was it?" I asked as we got our things and started towards the exit.

"I loved it. But why did they have to kill them off? I mean, black widow was a badass. And Iron Man?" She scoffed, "I kinda want to use that time machine thing and go back to where everyone is alive. Starting with Loki."

I laughed at her, of course she would like him. Who doesn't want some mischief in thier lives? I agreed with her and made it back to the car. Our ride back to her hotel was about the whole marvel universe.

When I parked up front again, I sighed mentally. I didn't want this night to end. I looked over at her and she sighed looking at the hotel. "I'm thankful that your offering me a place to stay Corey. I would love the company after a long days work, and I rather have it with your family than this lonely building." She looked at me and smiled.