Dude Nurses

RAVEN

When Axel and Marc came out of Dr. Roberts office, Axel nodded his head for us to follow. I waited a moment longer to see if my little one was going to exit the room too. She didn't.

I flipped off South just to piss him off, but also because they try to blame my little one for stuff I do not believe. Maybe I should kick his ass instead. Mr. Boss man too.

We followed our leader down the hall and into an empty room. When My Sunshine closed the door behind him, I grabbed his hand to comfort. He looked at me with a blush to his cheeks and all I wanted to do was pin him to wall.

"So, what the fuck is going on? Where's Sang? Is what Owen said true?" Brandon rushed out, and we looked at Axel. He and Marc both looked shocked and happy? Excited? Lost? Axel and Marc looked at each other, trying to find out what to tell us.

"Axel?" I called his name, I talk with my eyes and asked if there was something to be worried about.

"We're going to order in tonight and well let Sang tell you. Its nothing bad, its actually...it's-," Marc cut off Axel. "You wont fucking believe it man."

"Why? What's going on?" My sunshine asked looking hot, nerdy, and curious. Damn.

"Don't worry about it, but we can trust her. Owen and his team are wrong about her, and well... we're really lucky to know her. So, just wait until tonight and we'll let her tell you." Axel said crossing his arms, his native looks being relaxed. We nodded together, trusting his words.

"So what we do now? None of us have assignment." I asked. I really wish My Little One didn't have to work. She only has a few days being here before she goes back home. My heart felt heavy and I held in my breath, I didn't want her to leave. This past weeks have been great, fun, and I fell in love with her. I think we all did. "what is to happen when she goes back to her home?" I did not want to hear what they were going to say, I know its going to hurt but also we need answers.

Corey looked at me with sad eyes. He looked like his twin right now. We all shared looks and none of us said anything, the air was like thick peanut butter, or dry mash potatoes that get stuck on top of your mouth. I wanted to fucking leave, with Sang and Corey by my side. I wanted us to go out and have fun day.

"Can-can we try and hang out with her today? I mean, we'll stay out of the way. Sang's only going to be here until tomorrow, right? I don't want to fucking be at home waiting for her to get back. I want to spend as much time with her as possible." Brandon voiced.

"Yeah. Is there a way we can hang out with her Axel? Call in a favor with Dr. Roberts. We'll only be watching her, or maybe we can help? Can you ask Axe? Please?" Marc beg like puppy. But it was a good idea, I go on my knees for Sang too.

Axel sighed but he had a smile on his face, "I'll call Dr. Roberts. Go ahead and find her, I'll be a sec. Remember, don't ask about what went on earlier, she'll tell you herself later. Let's just spend time with her."

With that we all rushed out of room, I spanked Corey's ass telling him to hurry up and get out the door. His small gasp told me he like it. We rushed back to where we saw Sang last and West's team was walking down the hall, we followed them. I saw Luke and Gabriel come out of room with doctor clothes on, and little doctor was standing by my little one. It was only a moment when Axel caught up with us and little boss man ask a question.

"Hey..Sang? Do you mind if the rest of us join you as well?" It was a question that help answer ours. I watched as Sang's brows rose, taking in our team as well. She smiled that heart melting smile. I liked that smile. She giggled softly and shook her head. We watched as she walked to the nurses desk and told them to get us scrubs. Scrubs? Nurse is going to scrub us? I frowned at this, I didn't want anyone to touch me or my sunshine. We watched as two nurses went down the hall.