Family Meeting

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while since I've updated. The last chapter was posted the other day and I wanted to make it up to you by writing a few more. I know you all been very patient and I thank k you for that. I've been a little more motivated to write since I saw that book #13 Unsung Requiem will be out next month. I can't wait. Finally!! Yay C.L. Stone. Anyways, happy reading and more chapters coming your way.
😀📓🐛
*

*************************

NORTH

We all got a text last night from Mr. B about a family meeting. I guess we haven't had one in a while and something must have happened. I woke up this morning, had my shower and made some breakfast for me and Silas, Luke usually comes by our apartment for food. Since he was a couple door down.

Out of all of us he wanted to live alone. I didn't understand it, but I thought it was because he and Summer were getting serious since they met. He found someone like him, understood things the way he did, had love for sugar and shit.

But I guess I'm a fucking stupid brother since I couldn't see that he was getting hurt. Victor texted me when we were in the limo before they dropped us off. Summer was a bitch. I don't usually call girls names but, she did that to Luke. I wanted to punch something.

I talked to Silas about it and he couldn't believe it either. What we did notice was that she didn't give him attention last night at the ball, he even asked her to dance. Several minutes later I saw him dancing with someone else. He was happy. Like he didn't care she wasn't Summer. I could tell he liked this girl. I watched for awhile, even after their dance she was with one of the twins from the Toma team, then she dance with Crow.

Even he looked liked a fucking happy dog with a bone. My thoughts went back to that conversation we had in the limo with Gabriel. She might be taken and Luke was falling for her. I needed to talk to him at the meeting.

As I set our food down Silas came in, "Καλημέρα" we said at the same time. (Good morning). He thank me and we ate in silence. We had an hour before we were to meet the others back at Mr. B's mansion. Well, I usually just call it home base since it's not really just his house but Dr. Greens, Victors, and Gabriel's. 

"Did you see the bird last night?" My brother asked me once he was done. I nodded my head as I took my last bite.

"Yeah, did you?" Wondering if he got more information. I barely saw her face.

"She talked medical stuff with other doctors. She might be one or on the board or something." He shrugged. That's possible, but she knows Robins team.

"She's academy remember. I guess that'll be enough for now. We should bring it up at the meeting."

"Why? You worried about Raven?" He smirked at me.

"Fuck no. Robin can do whatever he wants, but if I think Luke likes her, and he finds out, he might want to beat him up. Then I'll have to kick his ass." I scowled at him for chuckling at my response.

" Sure your big bro can handle himself. Don't worry about it." Silas change the subject to sports and while we made sure we had our stuff to go over to home base. I had my wallet and phone, I texted Luke if he wanted a ride he better be down in one minute.