Breakfast is Served Pt. 2

MARC

(Earlier)
When I woke up this morning, I was glad I had the day off. No assignments, no building houses, and no errands to run. I got a text from Corey saying for us to come over and have breakfast, and to bring coffee over.

Was he cooking breakfast or having it delivered? Oh well, atlease I'm not the one making it. I got ready and made my coffee, I was about to head over when Axel and Raven came out from their rooms, "you heading over now?" Axel asked and I nodded.

"Corey wants to meet girlfriend." Raven yawned out. What?

"You mean, Corey wants us to meet his girlfriend? Or a girl friend?" I asked, always confused by how he words things.

"Da, same." I shook my head and followed him out, Axel right behind me. I thought he was going to knock but instead the big Russian decided barging in was better. He stopped short which made me jump into his back and I spilled some hot coffee on my boots.

"Fuck Ray, you made me almost spill it on myself. Move over! Why the hell did you just sto-".

Damn.

There was a gorgeous girl standing in the kitchen cooking breakfast and it smelt amazing. She had long blonde hair that was mixed with other colors, she had full cupid bow lips perfect for kissing, a small button nose, and bright green eyes. Her skin was glowing, which complemented her outfit. She was wearing light blue short shorts that had some pink stains on it like some purposely painted it, she had on a black v neck shirt that was like second skin, and white converse.

My mouth went dry instantly. All I could do was gape at her. She turned off the stove and studied us just as much, her cheeks turning pink. That made her more beautiful. She turned to Corey who just chuckled at her and kiss the top of her head.

This is his girlfriend?

"Hey guys, come on in. This is Sang. Sang, these are the rest of my family." He named us off from left to right, "this is Marc, Raven, and that's Axel." She came forth to shake our hands, and I remembered I was still holding the coffee. I put it on the table real quick and shook her hand.

"Uh, hi. I'm Marc." Stupid!!!! Corey just said that!
She smiled, "it's nice to meet you Marc. Um...I like your eyes." Yes!! "I like your face too." Wait what? She snorted trying to keep it in and I realized what I said. "I meant I like your eyes too!" God I'm making myself look stupid. "I brought coffee." I mumbled out scratching the back of my neck nervously. What is happening to me?

"Oh, okay...thanks." she looked uncertain of what to say next and faced off with Raven who shocked her by grabbing her ass and lifting her up. She automatically locked her legs around him as she squeak out. He mounted her against the nearby wall, then kissed her hard and fast before we could even say anything. We saw as she got lost for a moment and pulled back to pant, that made Raven growl.

What the fuck?

Her face became flush while she tried to breathe. Damnit Raven, I wanted to scoff at him for taking away her oxygen, but that pretty hot to watch. She swallowed hard and looked to Corey who's eyes became dark with lust.

"Uh, nice to kiss you?" She said aloud and we chuckled.

"You want fruit cup moya krasivaya lisitsa?"  We all groaned out. (My beautiful vixen)

"No Ray. Come here Sang. Sorry about that, he's... just being a Russian." Corey said plucking her from Ravens arms and holding her against him. Raven didn't look jealous at all.

"It's okay, uh...I think it's only fair that he got a kiss too." She said clearing her throat. What? I looked at Corey he looked at her with warm eyes. Did he tell her about Raven being his boyfriend? And she accepted it?