Breakfast is Served

BRANDON

Something was up with my twin, I never seen him act the way he did before. It was clear as day that it was a girl, but what about Raven? I didn't really understand why they made their relationship like that. Open. I didn't get it, but I guess that what the outcome came to after Kayli.

I stretched out one more time before getting up and ready for the day. It was almost 9 in the morning and I was thinking of going over next door to grab some of Marc's coffee, and possibly some breakfast if they have any. Because we don't cook what so ever.

"Mmmm", a sound came from beside me. Ohh, right.

We all stayed up pretty late last night after Corey came back, just watching TV. Irritation crept up and I was trying to think of the last time I got laid. A couple weeks? Didn't have much time since I was on assignment after assignment, and last night I had enough. I went out, jealous my twin got himself a girl and probably had a great time. But then again, he's more of a third date person.

I went off on my bike and hit up whatever bar that had my answer to blue balls. I guess somewhere in the night I forgot I brought her home with me. She was wild like a biker girl should be, but she didn't give me the heart pumping kind feeling.

I moved to get out of her hold, but she snatched up my morning wood before I got away. I groaned out when she squeezed it. I looked down at her and she moved herself lower, hiding under the sheets. Next thing I know I'm ready for round 2 when her mouth covered me. Mmmm.

"Were going to have to make this quick wildfire, I have things to do today and I can't be late." I said because I now remembered I was supposed to help North today. I got up and brought her forward still facing the bed board. I got behind her and pushed myself into her wet'n'ready kitty. She moaned out and that led me to fuck her hard as I could, loving that she likes it.

Sound of flesh hitting flesh was making me closer, along with the bang between the bed and wall. She cried out clenching around me and I got my release. I gave her a good spank which led her to giggle, I gave her some tissue that was on my nightstand so she could clean up and get dressed.

I cleaned up myself and put on my gym shorts. When I asked if she needed a ride she said she'll call an Uber. I opened the door, prepared to walk her out of my apartment and let her be on her way.

What I didn't know when we got to the kitchen/ livingroom area was dead quiet, and the smell of good food was in the air, but also all my brothers and a...... beautiful woman sitting around the table prepared to eat.

My face heated immediately. I turned and walked Carla?...to the door and said goodbye. When I turned I took in the scene, I saw the guys trying to hold in their laugh. When I looked at the beauty sitting between Corey and Raven, she was tight lipped and pink coated her cheeks.

She mumbled something and the guys burst out laughing, tears running down their faces. I came forward and leaned against the wall watching her, she was a sight to see. Way better than what just walked out the door. What was so funny?

I cleared my throat trying to ask the guys who this is with my eyes. I guess Corey was the first to get ahold of himself. "Hey, B..this is Sang. Sang this is my brother Brandon."

She gave me a small wave and a bright smile. Damn. "Hi Brandon..uh, would you like some breakfast?" She asked ignoring Ravens comment about already having it. I glared at him and he smirked at me. I saw her checking me out, when I looked down I forgot I hadn't put on a shirt.. When we made eye contact again I gave her a wink.

She blushed and was up fixing me a plate, not being cheap with the bacon. She pour me some coffee and I sat down across from her. All I could do was watch her, her eyes were a unique green, her hair had different colors of blonde, her skin looked so soft and a lovely shade of pink on her cheeks.

Corey whispered something in her ear and she giggled. Where did she come from?

It was the most contagious sound I ever heard, it made my heart beat way to fast I thought I was having a heart attack, this never happened to me before.

"So, uh...are any of you allergic to anything? I mean..I like to cook rather than eat take out. If you guys want to join me for dinner if I don't get back to late-" she asked. God she was considerate too.

Wait..she going to stay here? I looked at my brother asking this with my eyes.

He gave me a slight nod and smiled at her. His eyes warm. "We aren't allergic to anything, but Raven hates mustard. He said it looks like baby poop." I cringed at the image, but Sang giggled at it.

"Da, only yellow food I eat is Banana." He said and Axel snorted, Sang giggled again.

"I'm going need more info", I pressed out and Sang  gave me apologetic smile like she thought it was okay being here now reconsidering.

"I invited Sang to stay with us while she's here for work. She's Academy brother so don't be a dick about it." Corey stated, my eyes went wide at his stern voice on the work dick. I raised my hand in surrender, "just wanted to know what's going on. Calm down...so uh, Sang...your Academy?"

Damnit! My mind was already losing some interest, I couldn't stand dating Academy girls.

"Yeah. I'm a nurse and was asked to come help train for a few weeks at the hospital. I had my own hotel room, but Corey suggested I stay with you guys, if that's alright? I don't want to impose-" she said before Axel cut her off. "It's fine, we would like the company. So, would you like to tell us more about yourself? Where you from?"

"I'm from illinois, moved around a lot when I was younger. My father's job took us everywhere. I don't come from a great background," she shrugged. "I came into the academy 9 years ago. Learned and trained in everything, but I became passionate about saving and helping babies."

Wow. She took a bite of her food and that gave me the Q to dig in as well. The first bite was amazing I wanted to moan out. Damn she can cook, what else could she do? Wait, what am I saying? Academy girls are all sweet and stuff at first then they be demanding the next.

I sighed, I hope she not like that. She's really cute. I guess I know now why my brother was all excited and being weird these past couple days. I don't think I could blame him either. We began eating, the guys asking small questions about what she likes and stuff, as I listened.

Then an even cuter sound came from her. She sneezed. Aww, she itch the tip of her nose like a small kitten before it happened again.