Chapter No- 05

Hello family,

How are you all..?? Hope you all are safe. 

Here is the next chapter. Hope you all enjoyed it.

Thanks and Regards

Deep Thinker.

-----

It was a night just before the marriage day. Shashi was running miles to arrange everything in such a short span of time but he loved doing extra work is his daughter is getting a good husband.

After a hell tiring day, he came back home only to know that his little princess has slept after getting henna done on her hands. Shashi washed his hands and went to Khushi's room without eating. He wants to see her. There is some pain in his heart that was slowly spreading in his whole body. He was feeling that someone was squeezing his life out of his body.

Khushi unaware of the turmoil faced by her father was sleeping peacefully. Her hands were spread on either side and her feet were dangling from the bed. Heena was still on her hands and feet so she was sleeping in a very uncomfortable position. Shashi saw this and asked Garima who came just behind him, "When her Heena will be removed?"

"Just now. I came here to do that only. You go and eat first." She said but to her surprise, Shashi took that plate and dull knife from her hands and went towards Khushi. He started with her feet and removed her Heena cautiously. Garima was guiding him and within 5 mins her feet were cleaned from Heena. Shashi then turned her on the bed by keeping her legs on the bed.

Garima started cleaning her hands and Shashi caressed her hair lovingly. His eyes teared up seeing her all ready to go. She was looking like an ethereal beauty that people praise in fairy tales. Shashi was remembering that old time when she slept like this only after playing the whole day.

He used to came and caress her head in the same way just the way he is doing now.

When Garima completed her work, Shashi started pressing Khushi legs tenderly so that her sleep should not be disturbed. Due to all-day seating and performing dozens of rituals Khushi was exhausted beyond the limit. So she doesn't know what was happening. All she knows is that soothing touch that was easing her aching muscles.

Shashi pressed her ankle a little hard and she hissed in pain. Immediately she got up sensing someone's presence.

"Papa, what are you doing here?" she asked but the next second Shashi hugged her tightly. He kept his chin on her head and caressed her hair. Garima eyes also got moist seeing the scene but she knows that she has to control the situation. Or else it will be hell difficult for Khushi to adjust in the new home.

"Enough now. You are crying as if you are going to a different home," said Garima making Khushi laughed in tears. Shashi also smiled seeing Khushi's smile. He patted her head and asked, "Do you need anything beta? Tell me. I Have arranged everything. But if need anything specific then tell me."

"No papa, I got what I want. Now I don't want anything else," Khushi replied softly.

"I want to say one thing Khushi. And this is very serious. Always keep that in your mind. Okay..?" Shashi said sternly making Khushi and Garima both brows joined in confusion.

"Look Arnav is a good boy. His family is also good. But at the same time, you are having responsibilities only up to his family. Not his FRIENDS. You will live alone with him whenever he gets a transfer. So keep this in your mind that never allow any of his friends to enter your home in Arnav's absence. Understood.?" Shashi said sternly.