Chapter No- 10 (Last Chapter)

Hello Family, 

Sorry for not updating early. 

Here is the last chapter of this book named, "Dream/ Reality" 

Thank you.

-----------------------

Arnav and Khushi both spent few minutes in each other arms before rushing downstairs. It is true that when you live in a family then you have to give enough amount of time to the family. Then only the bonds will last for long. 

Ratna, Arvind with Shashi, and Garima were beyond happy seeing Arnav and Khushi together after so long. Not to forget that extra rosy glow on Khushi's cheeks gave away how asthetic she was feeling. 

Shashi was angry at Arnav for extinguishing like that. But with Khushi's convincing skills he understood the basic essence of Arnav's life and his job. 

After that Arnav spent two days in Raizada house before going to Assam. This time he firmly took Khushi with him. Not caring about anything or anyone. 

He was firm, 

"I will go and Khushi will join me" 

With the last dreadful experience, both Arvind and Ratna agreed. 

And from there Arnav and Khushi embarked on a new journey called, "Life," where they get to know each other, explore each other, understand each other. 

Together they were blessed with a baby girl who was exact replica of Arnav. 

And there the journey of Arnav and Khushi continued till the eternity drifts them apart. 

~THE END~

Hello Family, 

Thank you so much for reading this story. And appreciating the efforts. I am really sorry for being regular in the last few days. But today I decided to end this book. 

I am publishing a book of Poems on various aspects of life. If you are interested then kindly check it in the profile. 

Thank you

Deep Thinker