Chapter No- 03

No Proofread. Plz ignore grammatical mistakes and spelling errors.

--------------------------------

Khushi spent straight three hours colouring blank white pages with her black pen. While writing the paper her stomach was doing something inside her body, slowly distracting her from writing. She stopped writing for a moment and looked at her stomach oppss.... sorry glared at her stomach and pointed her pen towards her stomach saying, "Dare you to make noise in such pin-drop silent room. I won't give you food for whole one day." 

Then she thought, "Oh god one day is too much. Okay, I won't give you food for 2 hours." She said glaring at her stomach at the same time the invigilator passed by her and scolded her for talking in the class. She apologized and continued writing with a sullen face because in the middle of the paper she was feeling hungry. Really very very hungry.

Concentrating on the paper, she wrote more to get good grades. The moment she finished and submitted her paper to the invigilator, she took her bag, fished out one apple and started munching it. Three hours without food was one of the biggest  tasks Khushi has ever done in her life.

Whereas in raizada's house, Arnav was getting ready to go and meet the girl whom his mother has chosen. 

It was arranged marriage which itself was invoking some strange feelings as,

"Whether she will understand me??

Would she cooperate with my lifestyle.??

Can we look forward without divorce.??

Where we will land after this meeting.??" and so on.

His mind was a complete mess. Still, his heart only hopes for good to happen.

He was engrossed in the self-talk when Ratna's voice startled his activity, "Choteeeeee....Where are you? And how much time you will take now?"

"So good, now they are not even allowing me to get ready properly." He muttered annoyingly arranging her Airforce Uniform properly. He wore his cap and checked himself once again before leaving the room.

"Oh my god. You are looking so handsome my dear son. I am telling you that the girl is going to gawk you there," Ratna said admiring her son, which made Arnav avert his eyes. Yes, he got friendly parents still, he was not comfortable sharing those feelings so openly. Not even with friends.

He has that nature, which he tried to change several times but every time he failed in his own attempts.

"Shall we move.??" Arvind asked coming from behind, adjusting his collar and wrist buttons. Ratna nodded shyly whereas Arnav just hummed in response, not wanting to show his curiosity.

With that, the trio headed to Gupta Family, who was living at half an hour distance from here. Arvind has hired a car from one of his friends. They were a simple middle-class family, for whom affording luxurious life was out of the question. Yes, Arnav being an airforce officer earned well. But with salary there comes responsibilities. 

Arnav sat comfortably in the driver seat and took the charge to drive whereas Arvind sat in the front passenger seat and Ratna in the back seat.

"How much time it will take?" Ratna asked 10 times in just 5 mins from their departure. Arnav smiled seeing the annoyed face of Arvind but didn't say anything. Due to the car smell, Ratna was feeling vomiting. Understanding her turmoil Arnav opened car windows and asked her to look outside and take a lung full of airs. She did and instantly those vomiting sensations fled away.