Chapter No- 08

Hello Family,

Here is the brand new chapter. 

Hope you all like it. 

Deep thinker. 

------

The next day the chief transferred Arnav to one of the safest places. The remaining team left behind with Aman leading the troop.

Arnav and Aman became best buddies from their training days. Their bond was inseparable. And after Arnav, Aman was the best person you could ever meet. Aman has specially ordered one of his team members to stay with Arnav in case of the latter needs anything. And to be honest every team member adores, and admire both Arnav and Aman. First, due to their ever-helpful nature and second due to their skills.

So, for now, Arnav was out of the picture from the campsite but not from the terrorist eyes. He was operated in the tent only as the bullet was removed hastily. Proper treatment is required once they are back in the town. But it will take time.

The chief updated Aman with the latest information as the latter took the lead to turn down more terrorists.

Khushi on the other hand woke up early with the nauseating feeling that something was very bad. The minute she opened her eyes, ere silence has filled her mind and heart that was screaming about only one thing and that is, "Danger"

Her feeling, her intuitions everything was directly linked with what was happening with Arnav. As said Arnav was outside the campsite but not from terrorist eyes. Him being alone, serve best in their plates.  As soon as the chief left, two terrorists attacked the tent and burn it down. Arnav was inside all the time. He was in pain. severe pain. His wound was bleeding but he knew that they were having someone's eyes. He didn't waste a second before running from the tent from the back gate. Unfortunately for them, that tent has two gates. 

Arnav was saved again. He took his pocket gun and shot both the terrorist in 5 seconds. 

And after Arnav was safe, Khushi also started feeling safe and calm.

It was in the afternoon when Aman with the other team members has successfully killed all the terrorists that were reported in that area. Much to their luck, Arnav condition was stable but his healing will need time.

20 days passed.

And yet there was no sign of Arnav. Nor a single message or a piece of single information. Khushi has fallen sick with the continuous tensions, pressure and not to forget that sick loneliness. Her fever has increased to such a higher level, that Ratna and Arvind have to admit her. 

On the other hand, Arnav was healed but they were transported to another area for an emergency without any break. His injury was still healing and due to sudden emergency on the border and on the critical areas, all the forces were in standing position, all ready to take instruction to burn the enemy alive.

While transporting to the secret place, the chief has officially taken everyone's phones. Arnav wanted to call his family and inform his whereabouts but the chief declined everyone's request. It was highly confidential and they can't afford any single mistake.

So here even after 20 days, the mission was continuing and Khushi's health was deteriorating. Ratna and Arvind were worried sick for her not knowing how to put life in that lively girl. She was pale as a white sheet, as the lifelines were oozing out from her every cell.