PROLOGUE

Arnav, an Indian Airforce officer. Khushi, his wife.

Arnav and Khushi both came from a simple middle-class family. Where elders have the upper hand to decide what should happen in their children's life. Arnav completed his 12th science and took admission into engineering. He wants to become a fighter pilot. Whereas Khushi completed her 12th commerce and took admission in Bachelors of Commerce.  At the same time, she joined a nearby office to learn to account for practical life. But at the end of her 5th semester, Arnav's proposal came like a blue moon in her life. 

In their caste, a girl is married once she attains the age of 21. Parents don't wait for their education completion. And the same was with Khushi. When Arnav's proposal came they didn't give a single thought about her studies and married her within 5 days. It was not like Khushi was unhappy or sad, but the wish of completing her education buried down deep in her heart.

Arnav, proposal was like a dream come to a true situation. He was smart, dashing, handsome, and every other thing. But what attracted Khushi was his uniform, his pride. More than his looks, his Airforce Uniform attracted her.  The satisfaction on his face when he came to see her, wearing those Pride symbols of bravery is what caught her eyes.

That twinkling in his eyes, whenever he kept his Peak Cap on his head, attracted her. And without thinking anything else, she said yes.

Arnav was already gobsmacked by seeing the sheer beauty. People will die for this beauty and his parents have found that for himself. Which will be his wife. Only his. She will match his standards perfectly. He too said yes without delaying the proposal. 

Throughout the time, Khushi didn't dare to look up at anyone but when he said yes in his deep, bold voice she lifted her lashes for the first time and looked in his eyes, where he was already staring at her shamelessly. Their eyes met for a moment before she lowered it again as her cheeks turned into a beautiful shade of pink. 

And from that moment that particular pink became his favourite colour. 

Soon, parents started the Roka ceremony then and there only and made their relationship official. They were sent to talk for 5 mins only. And in that 5 mins, Khushi was looking down whereas arnav was getting his eyes filled till their marriage. In communication, Arnav took her picture on his mobile and nothing else.

With that their marriage preparation started on full swing and soon both were tied into the sacred and purest bond name, "Marriage."

After marriage, they get to know about each other, preferences, likes and dislikes, and many more things. Life was happy. They were happy. Soon a baby takes their happiness to new limits. Making them extra happy in their small world. 

Everything was going fine unless one day the news broke on TV,

"Due to sudden attack from an enemy country, a fighter jet of India, which was flown by "Arnav Singh Raizada," got blasted. The pilot died on the spot. In fact, his body was burned there itself. Much condolence to his family. But now the question is, what does this attack mean??? Do they have some other moto behind them? Or they wanted to distract us by plotting such childish games.."

And the world of Khushi Arnav falls apart.

TO BE CONTINUED... 

Hello Family,

I tried thinking about something which I never read till now. I don't know how many chapters this book has. And I honestly don't know how this book will proceed. But I hope u all will like it.

I will continue this book after 6 December. Till then plz share ur views on whether I should continue it or not. 

Thank u,

Deep Thinker.