Chapter No- 07

Hey guys,

Initially while starting this story I thought to separate Arnav and Khushi. But now I wish to show it as the normal life of a Soldier and his wife without much twist and turns. Hope you all enjoy it. 

Also, all the things I am writing from this chapter and from here onwards is all my imagination. I have no intention to hurt anyone's sentiments. It is just a story so kindly read it like one. 

Thanks and Regards

Deep Thinker

----

The night can never be that long given that two souls were literally crying for the early departure. Khushi was tossing and turning on the bed unable to even blink for a second. Whereas Arnav was standing at the gate of the train watching the silent moon with longing eyes.

Both were having one and the same thought, "What he/she was doing..??" But unfortunately, there was no one who could answer their question and soothe their aching heart.

Finally, around 4 in the morning, sleep decided to show little mercy on Khushi but not on Arnav. He came back and jumped onto his berth but sleep was far away from his eyes. The only pair was hazel was brown has occupied his attention and in no case, it was allowing him to take rest.

It is said that marriage is the purest bond created by God and nature. If you found the right partner then your life is nothing less than bliss.

But even a good marriage needs space, understanding and most important support. That Khushi gave him while understanding the importance of his Job. Arnav never thought that Khushi will accept this thing. To be honest, he was also disheartened with the fact of leaving his wife all alone on the very next day of their marriage. But then he was bounded.

The next day came and Khushi started with her morning work. She needs to go back to her maternal home for the "Pagphera" ritual. Nk will arrive any time. Whereas on the other side, Arnav reached Guwahati early in the morning and was ready in his uniform looking as dashing as always. But the only difference was he was not wearing his usual uniform but it was his fighter pilot uniform.

He greeted his seniors and understood all the problems that have arisen due to the recent terrorist attack. They were required to rescue the soldiers who were stuck there, some in the hold of terrorist, whereas some hiding in the bushes and waiting for that particular moment to hit them.

Taking all the necessary precautions Arnav jumped on his Sortie and took the lead of his team.

Whereas Nk has arrived at Raizada House waiting for Khushi. According to auspicious time, both have to start sharp at 10'o clock for pagphera ritual. The morning was not that difficult for Khushi as she thought it to be. First, she helped Ratna in the kitchen with breakfast, later she got ready to go. Nk chit chatted with everyone in the raizada house. They all sat in the living room waiting for the clock to strike 10.

Arnav got instruction to take off at 10' o clock.

Both were heading to different destinations with someone occupying their heart. When Arnav settled in the Sortie he can't help but think about Khushi for the Last time. At that moment he was the leader of the team. A team that will either turn down its enemies or will sacrifice their lives for their motherland, "India."