Q&A

Henlo there! I got tagged by Dragon03138

Thank you for tagging me!

This is going to be way different from my usual content, but I kind of wanted to do it as soon as I saw the notification. I hope you'll enjoy it and get to know me, the person behind the story, a little bit better. It's gonna be a bit cheesy. If you want to know anything else, I'd gladly answer. 

1. Do you like someone?

Yup. More than I can describe and more than I've ever imagined. I'm not really the type of person who has a crush on anyone. I haven't had much experience with this kind of thing because I rarely liked someone. Despite not having a specific type and being attracted to every gender, I'm probably a bit picky when it comes to dating because I don't tolerate any kind of toxicity. I'm also not very easy to deal with because I like to take things slow. Very, very slow. 

2. Do they like you back?

Thank gayness, she does. I'm very fortunate because she treats me so well, and I can feel how much she cares about me every second of the day. Even thinking about her is giving me butterflies. 

3. Middle name?

Sorry, I don't have one. 

4. Single or taken?

Taken and very happy about it. I honestly couldn't have wished for a better person. I admire everything about her, and in my eyes, she's perfect. Of course, she has flaws, but I like her the way she is, and I don't want her to change unless she wants it. Been together for a year ❤

5. Last person you texted?

advises7 She's such a cutie ❤

6. Last song you listened to?

I'm going to hell for sure.

7. Battery percentage? 

64%

8. Girl best friend? 

I don't think she has a Wattpad account. We've been best friends for almost 12 years, and she was kinda like my first real friend. 

9. Male best friend?

I don't really have guy friends. Maybe one or two, but we're not that close.

10. Favorite OTP?

I honestly have no clue 😂

11. Why did you make your account?

I wanted to separate my English and Hungarian works to avoid confusing my readers. So I made this account. It was kinda like a fresh start. 

12. Current lock screen?

I know you like it 😏

13. Birthday?

I was born on 26 July, 2002. I'm a baby, but I'm okay with it. I wouldn't be surprised if some of you would have thought that I'm older. 

14. Tell me one secret!

My bed is currently Frozen-themed. I have Frozen II bedsheets (Elsa and Anna on my comforter, Olaf on my pillow), a little Elsa pillow, and a blanket with Elsa and Anna on it. 

15. What is something you're trying to change?

My confidence. I never really believed in myself, that I can be attractive in anyone's eyes or that I could be successful one day. I still haven't achieved anything in life, but I want to change it. And I think the change should start within myself. Boosting my confidence will be the first step. I'm also trying to spread some self-acceptance here and there to make people feel better about themselves.

16. Tag 20 people!

No. I don't even know that many people. 

Ps.: Thanks for 10K reads ❤