My girl

The gentle rocking and the waves splashing against the side of the ship awoke a certain blonde from her peaceful and well-deserved sleep. She groaned slightly, feeling something unusually warm against herself, but she paid it no attention. Instead, she tried to move her body away from the source of warmth. But something...or someone was holding her back. It was soft yet so firm, one part under her head, the other sliding around her waist. She also felt the hot air blowing on her skin, making her shiver in response.

Shaking like a leaf, Elsa wondered what could it be. She finally opened her eyes and swallowed the lump in her throat, when she found herself in Cassandra's arms, cuddling against her hot body.

She felt the crown princess deeply inhale, and soon her grey orbs we're open too. "Hi, Snowflake." Cass smiled at Elsa as she gently caressed her back.

Elsa blushed and greeted her sheepishly. "Hi." She allowed herself a sigh and unintentionally shifted to rest her head under Cassandra's chin, the smell of her skin tickling her nose.

The older woman leaned back slightly, and Elsa wondered if she did something wrong. But then, she closed the remaining distance between them, only to brush their lips together, not innocently, like a tease but firey and demanding, barely touching. Her face was so close to hers that Elsa could feel the sweet fragrance of her breath. Hearts beating faster and faster, Cassandra waited for the blonde's permission and found no protesting. Then she kissed her, feeling Elsa's body loosen in her arms. It was sweet and gentle at first, just like the day before. Soft and moist, hot and breathy. It wasn't about trying to win a battle or seeking for dominance. Cassandra kissed Elsa with such admiration and sensuality like she knew no one else in the world could kiss her.

Then it grew more passionate. With their chests pressed together, the kiss deepened, and heat rose in the blonde's cheeks as Cassandra's touched the other girl's tongue. Elsa let out a delicious moan, something she never thought she could do as the warrior's hands explored her back, and she couldn't help but bury her fingers in Cass' raven locks. Their legs intervened together, Elsa thought before it would be impossible to experience such heat and passion in her life. She never wanted it to end, but Cassandra felt dreadfully afraid it might go too far and create something they are not ready for. She wants to pull away but can't seem to, lost in Elsa's lips, no longer thinking straight.

Fighting the urge to take things a step further and give Elsa a good time, Cass nibbled at the blonde's bottom lip before pulling away completely, leaving both of the blushing and breathless. Elsa frowned in disappointment as the kiss left her with a fire awakening deep inside of her.

Cassandra cleared her throat, and pushed a stray lock of hair behind Elsa's ear, the pad of her fingers brushing against her pale skin. "Today we're docking in a small town. There are a few places I'd like to check out. Would you like you fancy joining me?"

Her lips tingling from the lingering sensation of their earlier kiss, Elsa smiled warmly at the woman still pressed against her. "I'd love to."

Gazing into the blonde's eyes, Cassandra smiled back. "We should get up."

"I know."

"Do you want to?"

"No."

"Wanna sleep some more?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

-

After losing their parents in a ship accident, the royal sister both felt an enormous pressure lifted from their shoulders when their feet touched the solid ground again. Cassandra was the last to leave the ship, making sure everyone made it to the harbour safely. Elsa, Anna and Rasia were already waiting for her, filled with excitement.