Any Dream Will Do by Debbie Macomber

*Class 1-D : 1 Day After Grimms Death : Suzune's POV*

I was sitting on my desk as usual noticing Karma once again not attending class. Chabashira-sensei entered the classroom being a book with her to begin the lesson. Hirata suddenly got up from his seat and raised his hand."Chabashira-sensei, Karma hasnt been attending class."Hirata told her with a worried look."Where is he?"He asked her with a worried look."Do not worry, hes been given special permission by the school to be off campus today for family business."She told us with an emotionless look."The Student Council President will be accompanying him to ensure that he indeed does family business."Chabashira-sensei told us as she placed her book on her desk."I see, alright then."Hirata said as he sat back down."Now let us begin our lesson."Chabashira-sensei said as we began Japanese Lecture.

*Cemetary : 1 Day After Grimms Death : Karma's POV*

President Horikita and i were at the cemetary. Specifically at Hanako's grave. Beside her grave were my comrades graves, Ryuuji, Yuuki, and Hanako. Beside their grave however was my old masters, Kamado-sensei. I placed a flower on top of Hanako's grave with President Horikita.

:Flashbacks:

"Satsu~"Hanako called me with a smile."What?"I asked her with an emotionless look."Wanna go to the mall with me?"She asked me with a smile."I dont see why not."I told her with a small smile."Perfect!"She yelled with an excited tone."I'm gonna go change! You should change too!"She yelled as he to her room to change her clothing. I decided to walk up to my room to change as well.

*The Mall : 7 Years Before High School*

Hanako was looking for clothes while pulling me into random clothing stores. I didnt mind it, as long as she was happy. She tried on a blue dress similar to Cinderellas."How do i look?"She asked me trying on the blue dress. I blushed noticing how cute she is in the dress."You look pretty cute."I told her with a soft smile."Aww~ thanks!"She yelled as she hugged me.

:End of Flashbacks*

After that, i looked at Yuuki's grave and place down a flower. I patted the tombstone with his name engraved on it and started reminiscing about my past with him.

:Flashbacks:

"Yo, Satsu."He called me giving me a wave."What do you want?"I asked him as i was eating a sandwich."Nothin."He said as he leaned on a rail next to me. We were on a bridge at that time for a mission."Nice Sandwich by the way."He told me with a small smile."Wish Hanako couldve made me some lunch as well."He said with a sigh."She did make you one though."I told him as i handed him another piece of sandwich."You couldve given me this earlier?"He asked me with a confused look."Wanted to see if you're hungry."I told him with a small smile."Idiot, i'm a human like you."He said with a glare."Of course i get hungry."He said as he took the sandwich from my hand."Just makin sure."I told him with a smug smile. He smiled back at me as he then looked at his sandwich."Thank you for the food."He said as he started digging in to the sandwich.

:End of Flashback:

'Yare yare, Yuuki.'I thought to myself with a small smile.'If you're hungry, you couldve told me.'I thought to myself as i looked at Ryuuji's grave. I placed a flower on his grave as well and started remembering my moments with him.

:Flashbacks:

"Yo Sat! Have you ever read a manga before?"He asked me as he noticed me trying to read a manga."Why are you askin?"I asked him with a glare."Cause you look like you have no idea on how to read a manga."He said with a smile."How hard is it supposed to be? I mean, i dont have any problems reading this manga."I told him with a glare."You cant lie to me, i can already notice that you're struggling to read it."He said with a smug smile."I can teach you how though."He said with a wide grin.

Classroom of the Elite (Karma's Story) Season 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara