The Power of Having Fun by Dave Crenshaw

*Karma's Dorm : Karma's POV*

I just got up from my bed and looked at the wall. I sighed as i got up and walked straight towards the bathroom and filled my bathtub with hot water. After that, i got inside of the tub and relaxed for a bit. As i was on the tub, my phone rang indicating that i'm being called by someone. I grabbed it and picked up the call.

:Phone Call:

Who is it?

Hi Karma

Hikari? How'd you get my number?

Hirata-kun gave it to me

I never gave him permission to do that

Well, he knew you wouldnt accept his offer so he took

action on his own

That idiot, well? what is it?

I was thinking that maybe the two of us can go to the

public pool together?

Not interested

Pwease? 🥺

Y'know using that emoji aint gonna work on me, right?

😢

What are you doing?

😭

*Sigh* Fine, we can go together

YAY! See you there!

:End of Phone Call:

I sighed as i placed my phone back on a small table next to the tub. I decided to get out of the bath and get ready for the pool.'I cant believe i'm doing this, i'm a disgrace to loners everywhere.'I thought to myself as i sighed.

*Bus Station : Karma's POV*

I was wearing short pants with a towel around my neck. I had my sunglasses on and was also wearing flip flops. I was carrying a bag filled with extra clothing so that i wouldnt have to go back to my dorm. I had no shirt on as well and it was pretty hot. 

As i was waiting, a certain girl appeared and was wearing sunglassed and a straw hat

As i was waiting, a certain girl appeared and was wearing sunglassed and a straw hat.She stood next to me waiting for the bus. She then turned her head towards me and noticed me."Karma?"She asked me with a confused look."Sup, Karuizawa."I greeted with a sigh."I didnt know you're the type to go to the beach."She said with a smile."I'm not, but Hikari's puppy eyes appear to be powerful."I told her with a sigh."I see."She said with a nervous look."By the way, your body seems...fit."She said as she blushed noticing me shirtless."Does it?"I asked her with a confused look."Yeah, how'd you get so much muscle anyway?"She asked me with a confused look."Eto, i used to do arts."I told her with a sigh."T-That right?"She asked me with an awkward look.'THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW MUSCULAR YOU ARE! WHAT THE FUCK?!'Thats what she thought judging by the look on her face.