Where Reincarnation and Biology Intersect by Ian Stevens

*Class 1-D : Karma's POV*

I was sitting alone in class once again reading a book. As i was reading, Yu and Hikari suddenly approached me again with a sad frown."Karma."Yu called me as he stood infront of me with Hikari."What do you want?"I asked him as i continued reading my book."Wanna sit with us for lunch?"He asked me with a fake smile."I have an arrangement to attend to with Sakayanagi from Class A."I told him with a sigh as i closed my book and placed it in my pouch."Sorry but i cant have lunch with the two of you."I told them as i then placed my head on the table."Karma, we just wanna know why you ran away that time.."Hikari told me with a soft tone and a sad frown."As i said, it doesnt have anything to do with the both of you."I told them with an emotionless look as i stared to the front of the class."Tch, fine then."Yu said as he walked off back to his seat."You've changed Karma."He said with a cold tone."What happened to that cheerful happy go lucky kid?"He asked me with a glare."That kid......is dead."I told him with a cold tone and look."He no longer exists."I told them as i sighed.

*The Park : Karma's POV*

I was at the park waiting for Sakayanagi. Instead, the one that showed up was a girl with brown hair and blue eyes."Its been a while, Karma-kun."She said with a glare."Nobara Chiba."I said as i looked at the girl."Whats a former 4th Generation White Room Student doing in a place like this?"I asked with an emotionless look."Ayanokoji sent me."She told me with a glare."He sent me to give you a message."She told me with a glare."And that message is?"I asked her with an emotionless look."He needs your help in defeating the White Room."She told me with a glare."Will you help?"She asked me with a glare."If i attack the White Room, i'm gonna be hunted by them."I told her with a sigh."So what? You're already being hunted by the White Room as we speak."She told me with a glare."What?"I asked her with a confused emotionless look."That fight with Grimm, dont you think its suspicious that he knows where you are?"She asked me with a glare."It is suspicious yes but then again, he couldve gotten info from someone i trust outside via blackmail."I told her with an emotionless look."But that sadly isnt the case."She told me with a sigh."If you want more details about it, ask Hakka."She told me with a glare as she walked off."Shes still in the school, just locked up by the authorities however."She told me as she kept on walking.

I was gonna go back to the main campus until i felt that someone was eavesdropping me. I looked over to a tree near the fountain and sighed as i pretend to walk off.

*The Park : Satsuki's POV*

I was walking through the park with Matsushita and Sato. As we were walking, i noticed Karma talking to a girl that wasnt wearing a school uniform."Hey, Shinohara!"Sato called me with a smile."I'm gonna walk off back to the main campus, wanna come along?"She asked me with a smile."I'll uhh..catch up with you guys later."I told them with a bright smile."Alright then, see ya~"Sato said as she waved goodbye along with Matsushita.

I waited until they were gone and then immidietly hid behind a tree to eavesdrop on their conversation."Whats a former 4th Generation of the White Room doing in a place like this?"Karma asked the girl from outside of the school.'White Room? Whats that?'I asked myself as i kept on eavesdropping."Ayanokoji sent me."The girl told Karma with a glare.'Ayanokoji? Now who is that? A friend of Karmas?'I asked myself as i kept on eavesdropping."He sent me to give you a message."The girl told Karma with a glare."And that message is?"He asked her back with an emotionless look."He needs your help in defeating the White Room."She told him with a glare.'Someone needs Karma's help? Thats strange....why would someone need help from a loser like him? And what is this White Room?'I asked myself as i continued eavesdropping on their conversation."Will you help?"She asked him with a glare."If i attack the White Room, i'm gonna be hunted by them."He told her with an emotionless look.'Hunted? For what? Are you even valuable?'I asked myself as i continued eavesdropping them."So what? You're already being hunted by the White Room as we speak."She told him with a glare."What?"He asked her with a confused yet emotionless look.'Hes...already being hunted? Why?'I asked myself as i continued to eavesdrop."That right with Grimm, dont you think its suspicious that he knows where you are?"She asked him with a glare.'Grimm? First a guy named Ayanokoji, now Grimm? Who are these people? Heck, who even is she?!'I asked myself as i continued to eavesdrop."Its suspicious yes, but he couldve gotten info from someone i trust outside via blackmail."He told her with an emotionless look.'Blackmail? Is Karma in leagued with those kinds of people? If so, then the bad vibes i got from him are correct! He is dangerous!'I thought to myself as i continued to eavesdrop."But that sadly isnt the case."She told him with a sigh."If you want more details about it, ask Hakka."She told him as she then walked off."Shes still in the school, just locked up by the authorities."She told him as she kept on walking.