Blackmailed by the Beast By Sam Cresent

*Keyaki Mall : Karma's POV*

I was taking a little stroll around Keyaki mall lookin for something to eat. As i was walking, i noticed Hikari and Yu together sitting outside of a Cafe. I decided to approach their Cafe to atleast get a drink. I was also hoping that Hikari and Yu wouldnt spot me so i could go back to my dorm in peace. However, hope seems to not be siding with me. When i bought a coffee from the Cafe, Yu noticed me and immidietly called me.

'Just ignore them Karma, they'll go away on their own.'I thought to myself as i grabbed my coffee and left the Cafe. However, i undersetimated them...They were very persistent. Hikari got infront of me and took my left hand and pulled me towards her seat with Yu."YOU ARE NOT ESCAPING US THIS TIME!"She yelled as she kept on pulling. I sighed as i gave up and let her pull me. She sat me down and pouted as she then smiled softly again looking at me."Its been a while huh?"She asked me with a smile."Indeed it has."I said with a bored tone."Are you still not gonna tell us why you ran?"Yu asked me with a sad frown."As i said, it has nothing to do with the both of you."I told them with a sigh as i drank my coffee."Karma, we're you're friends....we care about you.."Hikari said with a sad frown."I wish i could say the same about the 'Friends' part."I told them with a sigh."Truth is, i've already decided to push everyone away years ago."I told them with a sad frown."I've lost too many friends.....families.....all because they had something to do with me.....I am not going through that again..."I told them as i gritted my teeth and tightened my fists."People are usually born with luck, correct? I'm diffrent...i was born with a curse."I told them with a sigh.

"Karma..."Hikari paused as she placed her hand on top of mine."Tell us what you've been through....please."She told me with a sad look."That part, i cant tell you.."I told her as i got off of the seat on the Cafe and walked off back to my dorm."By the way, heres a good advice.."I said as i paused for a bit."This school is full of suprises......i suggest you keep your guards up in case a Special Exam starts."I told them as i continued to walk off.

*Karma's Dorm : Karma's POV*

I finally made it back to my dorm room. Before i could enter however, i felt that someone was inside waiting for me. I sighed and opened the door to see President Horikita sitting on my bed with an emotionless look."Why are you here?"I asked him with a confused look."I need to talk to you."He said with an emotionless look."Make it quick."I told him as i grabbed my chair and sat down."The Student Council is in need of a new member."He said with an emotionless look."The Secretary Role has been filled but theres one part of the Student Council that i need you to be a part of.."He said as he looked at me in the eyes."And that part is?"I asked him with a confused look."The Disciplinary Force."He told me with a cold tone."I need you to be the Commander."He told me with a sigh."I know you're going to say no, but i will however give you a chance to rethink your decision."He told me as he then stood up and walked over to my door."Thats all i wanted to talk to you about, goodbye."He said as he left my  room.'Yare yare.'I thought to myself as i got on my bed and tried to fall asleep.

*The Next Day*

*School Hallway : Karma's POV*

I was walking through the hallway until i passed a student same as my age. He had shoulder length magenta hair thats styled on either side and magenta eyes that are supposed to strike fear into peoples hearts. He also has a slim and muscular physique in addition. He stopped right infront of me with a smirk and stared deeply onto me as if he was trying to strike fear."Ummm, who are you?"I asked him with a confused look."My my, you dont remember our first encounter? Monster?"He asked me with a slight smirk as he kept on staring at me."Hmmm, sorry but no."I told him with a sigh."Kuku, so you think i'm really not a match for you?"He asked me with a smirk."Judging by your looks, you dont have what it takes."I told him with an emotionless look as i took out my book from my pouch."I'm basically deeming you unworthy."I told him as i opened my book and read it."Kuku, you're a funny guy."He said as he chuckled and continued too stare deeply  onto my plain eyes."The next Special Exam is comin up, why dont e settle things there?"He asked me offering a challenge."Noones ever challenged me to something so troublesome before.....i guess i'll accept just this once."I said with a sigh as i walked off."I gotta warn you though, i might not use everything i got for this."I told him as i gave off a slight wave and kept on walking."Whats your name by the way? I really dont remember."I told him with a bored tone."Kakeru Ryuen."He told me his name with a smirk."And you will remember that name."He said as we parted ways with each other.

'Kakeru Ryuen huh?'I thought to myself as i sighed.'Guess i'll just play with you for now.'I thought to myself as i gave off a small smile.'Dont worry however, to make it more fun....i wont use 1% of my power or above.'

*Class 1-D : Karma's POV*

I walked into class noticing that everyone was glaring at me with looks of disgust like last time. I sighed and immidietly walked over to my seat and sat down."You look bored."Horikita said with a glare on her face looking directly at me."Isnt that how i always look?"I asked her with a confused look."Anyways, i got info."I told her with a sigh."Info?"She asked me with a confused look."It seems the Special Exam is comin up."I told her as i read my book."We better keep our guards up if we wanna take Class A."I told her with a sigh."I see....very well then, as a thanks, i'm willing to cook you a meal."She said with a small smirk.'With those words, i already sense an ulterior motive.'I thought to myself as i sighed and continued reading my book.'Oh well, atleast i'm gonna get free food....right?'I asked myself with a nervous sweat coming down my forehead.

*Suzune's Room : Karma's POV*

Horikita cooked me a nice meal of Yakiniku."Thanks for the food, i guess."I said as i started to eat the Yakiniku Horikita cooked for me."This is actually delicious."I told her as i kept on eating the Yakiniku like an animal."Now that you've eaten my food, i'd like to discuss something about the Special Exam."She said as she grabbed a stool and sat infront of me."Okay? What is it that you wanna know?"I asked her with a confused look as i continued eating the Yakiniku."Isnt it a bit weird that they're setting up a Special Exam close to Summer Vacation?"She asked me with a confused look."This is just a hunch but i thinks its gonna begin DURING the Summer Vacation."I told her as i continued eating the Yakiniku."What makes you say that?"She asked me with a confused look."Well, the school should already realize that putting the Special Exam before Summer Vacation would be troublesome considering that we're definitely not gonna be on school grounds."I told her as i continued eating the Yakiniku."How do i know we're not gonna be on school grounds? Sakayanagi of Class A told me about it."I told her as i kept on eating the Yakiniku."However, not even she knows where the location is gonna be.....BUT considering the fact that the word 'Special' is on the word, this test has to be some kind of test that doesnt involve paper, but instead somehing else like maybe physicall abilities, survival instincts, world adaptations, and stuff like that."I told her as i kept on eating the Yakiniku."I see....."Horikita said as she rubbed her chin."But then again, i dont really know for sure."I told her as i sighed.

"Well then, your first job is to gain some information about the Special Exam."She said with a smirk on her face."What happens if i say no?"I asked her with a curious look."You ate my food didnt you? Consider your first job as a way to repay my debt for cooking you food."She told me with a smirk."You're cruel, really."I told her with a sigh as i finished the Yakiniku."I thought i was just gonna get Free Food."I said with a gloomy frown."Nothing in the world is free, Karma-kun."She said with a smirk."Even if you wanna get free stuff, theres always a price for it."She said as she went in her bathroom."You can show yourself out now."She said as she closed her bathroom door.'Yare yare.'I thought to myself as i sighed.

*End*