Seven Days in May by Kim Izzo

*Cruise Ship : Karma's POV*

My class along with the other classes were instructed to get inside of a cruise ship that the school bought specifically for Summer Vacation. I was with Yu and Hikari walking on the ship together exploring the entire ship. As i was walking, i had an uneasy feeling that something was gonna happen. Talks about the Special Exam was running wild through Ryuens mouth. Even though i knew it was coming, i didnt expect it to be this fast. For a while, i've been trying to think the kind of setup the special exam was going to be like. As i was thinking, Yu suddenly patted my back sending me back to reality.

"Karma? You good?"He asked me with a confused look."Y-Yeah, i'm fine."I told him with a straight look.

"You didnt look fine to me, it looked like you were thinking."Hikari said with a confused look."Maybe i was, maybe i wasnt."I told her with a sigh as we continued walking."Well if you were, what were you thinking about?"She asked me with a curious look."All of this just seems odd to me."I told her with a suspicious look."The School suddenly just gives us a good luxurious cruise to an island during Summer Vacation.....something just doesnt add up."I told them as i twirled some strands of my hair.

"Cmon, you're just overthinking it."Yu said with a smile."We should enjoy this Summer Vacation without thinking too much of it!"He said as he patted me in the back once more."But come to think of it Yu-kun, it is kind of weird the school suddenly gave us a luxury cruise out of nowhere during Summer Vacation."Hikari said as she rubbed her chin."Could it be one of those Special Exams you once told us about?"She asked me with a confused look."Thats a possibility."I told her as i pointed at her."For now, lets just be on guard."I told them as we continued walking through the ship.

*Swimming Pool : Karma's POV*

I left both Hikari and Yu alone since they said they wanted t meet up with Hirata for a bit. I decided to head over to the Pool for a bit to be alone for a bit. Oh boy i picked the wrong spot. Once i got to the pool, it was packed with Class D and B students swimming. I sighed as i then looked for a beach umbrella to sit down and think for a bit. I pulled some more strands of my hair and twirled them and continued thinking about the entire sudden luxury cruise invitation by the school.

:Train of Thought:

I was walking through a void when suddenly the void dissappeared and turned into the School Docks. I was walking through it and heard a couple of voices coming from behind a storage unit. I walked over towards it and noticed Sakagami-sensei and Mashsima-sensei talking to each other with Chabashira-sensei observing them.

"So are we certain about this?"Mashima-sensei asked Sakagami-sensei with a curious look."Indeed, its time we move forward with the Special Exams."Sakagami-sensei said as he adjusted his glasses.

"But doesnt it seem like we'e rushing the special exams? Not to mention, the students ight find it a little too suspicious that we're starting the Special Exams this early on during Summer Vacation."Chabashira-sensei retalitated with a glare."Also note that the appearance of Satsujin Karma, one of the most perceptive student in this school."Chabashira-sensei added with a glare."If we start it too early, he will notice somethings off in an instant without thinking twice about it."She said with a glare."Then thats a risk we must take."Sakagami-sensei said with a glare.

"Well, if he does figure it out.....i guess its something we cant avoid."Mashima-sensei said as she took out a ciggarrette out of his pocket and smoked."Very well, we may start the exam once we reach the island."Chabashira-sensei said with a sigh as she walked off and got on board the ship along with Mashima-sensei and Sakagami-sensei. As they walked passed me, the entire area suddenly turned back into a void.