The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman !(18+)!

*Karma's new Apartment : 5 Years Before Present Time : Karma's POV*

Shinohara and i walked back to my apartment. She was feeling uneasy at the time probably thinking of the three people that tried to rape her. Cant blame her though, being a girl in this day and age can be scary. We walked in to my apartment room to have a little rest, Shinohara immidietly ran for my couch and lied down curled up like a ball."You alright?"I asked her with a concerned tone."Y-yeah.."She told me with an unassuring tone."So, whatd you think of me after beating the shit of those four?"I asked her with a serious tone."Why do you wanna know?"She asked me with a cold tone."Usually, people will fear me when they see me like that..."I told her with a sigh.""Thats why i wanna know..."I told her as i took grabbed a book from my bookshelf and read it."You were....cool...."She said with a slight blush on her cheeks as she also made a pouty look."Really now? Thanks.."I told her as i read my book."So, whyd you wanna come with me?"I asked her with a confused tone."I...I just wanna say thank you..."She told me with a slight blush."And as a reward...i thought maybe i should give you some pleasure..."She told me with a slight blush. I immidietly closed my book and widened my eyes surprised to hear what she said."E-Eh? EHHHHHHHHH?!"I yelled feeling surprised but what she said."Y-You dont have to do that!"I told her with a slight blush on my cheeks."R-Really its fine!"I told her with an embarrassed look.

"Its the only way i can think of repaying you, so are we gonna do this or not?"She asked me with a glare as she started taking off her shirt revealing a pink bra.'This is DEFINITELY not what i expected.'I thought to myself as i felt embarrassed. She suddenly grabbed my left hand and pulled me closer to her and opened a little bit of my mask enough to reveal my lips. She then kissed me hard as she then held my private part firmly causing me to erect hard. After that, she started unbuttoning my shirt and took it off of me. She then undressed my white t-shirt that was hiding underneath my shirt revealing my scar filled chest. She then let go the kiss and knelt down on the ground. After that, she unbuckled my belt slowly and unzipped my pants.'Oh jesus, shes about to start!'I thought to myself as i had an embarrassed look on my face. She then opened my underwear and started sucking on my private parts slowly. I felt a little uneasy as she kept on licking and sucking it. After a few minutes, she started to thrust hard and kept going for 5 minutes. After those 5 minutes, i finally ejaculated in her mouth."Get on the couch, i'll let you have it.."She told me as she took off her pants and her underwear and got on the couch revealing her private hole."Well? Are you gonna stick it in?"She asked me with an embarrassed look."Eto, should i really be doing this with you?"I asked her with a nervous look."Why should you? You're a boy afterall, its normal for you to do these things to a prostitute.."She told me with an embarrassed look.'Looks like i got no choice..'I thought to myself as i winked and approached her and stuck my private part in her slowly. She started to moan a little bit as she felt the tip of my private part stick in. After a few seconds, i finally managed to get it in fully.'Its so tight!'I thought to myself as i thrusted in to her slowly. She kept on moaning beautifully giving out cute noises. I decided to kiss her again. She still moaned but it was muffled by the long kiss i gave her. Our tounges were squirming with each other as we kept on going.

*A Few Hours Later*

We finally stopped and she was completely naked on the couch with me behind her cuddling her. I wrapped her entire body around my hand as we fell asleep together on the couch. As we were sleeping, i had a dream......a nightmare once again....

*Nightmare*

I was chained up to a pole and was forced to see my teammates get slaughtered. But this time, Hanako was the one that remained untouched for now. Before she was sliced on the throat she let out a small voice and told me."I love you Karma.......and please.....protect them!"She told me with a sad tone as Grimm sliced her in the throat."Hanako......HANAKO!!!!"I yelled as i cried and kept on hitting on my head on the floor out of guilt. Grimm looked at me and then grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up."How does it feel to lose the ones you care about Karma?"He asked me with a smrik on his face as he pointed a knife at  face."Kill....kill....kill...kill....kill......KILL.....KILL.....KILL.....KILL......KILL!"I yelled repeatedly as i looke at him in the eye with murderous intent.