Think like a Grandmaster by Alexander Kotov

*Airport : 5 Years Before Present Time : Karma's POV*

I was surrounded by alot of guards pointing guts at me. I took a stance and smirked as i looked at the all."This is gonna be fun."I said as i charged at one of them as i took out a knife from inside of my blazer and stabbed one of the guards with the knife on the throat. The Airport was then in panic having all the plane passengers run away in fear as they looked at me killing off each guard flawlessly. After i killed the last guard, i noticed a timer counting down to from 9 to 0.'Yare yare, so he or she placed a 10 minute timer.'I thought to myself as i sighed and continued my way to gate C6.

*Gate C6 : 5 Years Before Present Time : Karma's POV*

I made it to Gate C6 noticing that its now empty because of the commotion i made. I looked at the Arrival Board and noticed it saying 'D4'."Hmmm.....Bishop to C4."I said as i ran off towards gate C4 immidietly.'Hope this improvised plan works.'I thought to myself as i kept on running. As i was running however, i noticed a few guards guarding the door. Instead of killing them, i knocked them out by chopping the back of their knecks with my head causing them to fall down.

*Gate C4 : 5 Years Before Present Time : Karma's POV*

Once i got there, i noticed the Arrival Board saying 'Nc6'. I smirked as everything was going according to my improvised plan."Yosh! Qh5!"I yelled as i then ran off to gate H5.'Guess they havent figured out what i'm about to do.'I thought to myself as i smirk.'My queen looks vunerable but it looks like this bomber doesnt know the plot twist to a quick checkmate.'I thought to myself as i kept on running.

*Gate H5 : 5 Years Before Present Time : Karma's POV*

Once i arrived, i noticed the Arrival Board saying 'Nf6'."Checkmate."I yelled as i then turned around towards the gate and yelled again."Qxf7!"I yelled taking the F7 pawn the bomber had saved checkmating the bomber immidietly.'The Scholars mate.'I thought to myself as i kept on running.'The quickest Checkmate to have ever been made in history.'I thought to myself as i kept on running.'He or She fell for the trap immensely revealing his location, this just means easy work for me.'I thought to myself as i took off my blazer and continued running.

*Gate F7 : 5 Years Before Present Time : Karma's POV*

Once i got to the gate, i noticed that the Gate was empty. I scanned the area looking for clues until i noticed a hangar near the Gate. It had a black cargo box inside of it, something you'd never see inside of the hangar. Thats when i smirked and made my way down to that hangar immidietly.'After this, imma hit the hay.'I thought to myself as i ran down the gate.

*Hangar : 5 Years Before Present Time : Karma's POV*

'Yare yare, guess i'm gonna have to go all out.'I thought to myself as i hid behind a crate with my pistols loaded. I noticed a few security personel from the airport guarding the black cargo box.'Whoever this Arsene is, looks like he got full control of the airport.'I thought to myself as i analyzed the entire situation.'Two guards guarding the door, 1 on top of the cargo box also guarding the door....While the other three are busy scanning the area after hearing the breach inside of the airport...'I thought to myself as i sighed.'Fine, guess we can do it the hard way.'I thought to myself as i revealed my position and shot both guards that were guarding the door from the ground. Both guards went down alerting the other guards. The guard on top of the cargo box immidietly backed up a little bit trying to get out of my range while the other three guards rushed over to my position and immidietly took cover.

I switched covers to a big box next to the small crate i took cover in. The three guards were both also behind cover and was looking for an oppertunity to shoot. I revealed my position once again and shot one of the three guards killing him and the remaining guards who were taking cover finally took a shot missing every hit and accidentally shot the big box i took cover in and then i immidietly went back into cover to avoid their shots. I holstered my pistol and took out my knife. After that, i immidietly rushed in and sliced the remaining to guards on the ground and hid somewhere where the guard on top of the cargo box cant get me.