7. Far Away

Ertugrul was standing outside Halime's tent when the words his family said to him few minutes ago in the main tent filled his ears.

He never expected his family to be so heartless towards him. They said they genuinely cared about him but his feelings were getting wasted with every word that was coming out of their mouths. According to them, they didn't wanted him to get hurt by what will future and Sultan's command bring.

Starting from, she is Sultan kiz to your love will lead us to great troubles. Ertugrul was having none of his family member. Suleyman Şah, Hayme Hatun, Gundogdu and Selcan were debating about how unexperienced of a lover he is. Since when love started requiring experience? He wanted to ask.

He felt weak, pathetic. He was feeling everything he never knew he could actually feel. Taking that in a negative way, his love was making him feel that way. All fault of love and lovers for feeling like that.

Ertugrul, his alps, Halime and Selcuk alps were supposed to leave in early morning and drop Halime safely at Selcuk state borders. It was late midnight but he knew Halime would be awake. He wanted to talk to her but lacked words. He wanted to convert his thoughts into words and tell them to Halime. But did anyone left room for it?

Ayubi and Selcuks will turn against us.

She is a difficult woman to get married to Ertugrul. Can't you see her fate was fixed before she was even born.

Ertugrul come to your senses and your place.

Your one decision can turn the whole world against you and Halime. Not to forget that the one who will be dragged the most and will get hurt the most will be Halime and I don't think you'll be able to bear the burden of that.

It took Ertugrul a moment to finally do something. He stepped back.

........

"Halime...... I have been through so much in my life, so many tests, so many problems. I have thousands of problems and their solutions are in my power and my power is in my belief. I always work with patience and my belief on Allah and he guides me a way out of these problems but there is a problem. It's the most beautiful problem but it burns my heart and it's solution is only with you and the worst thing is that I can't be more patient in this situation."

Ertugrul looked at Halime who looked back at him. Her ears and heart begged him to complete what was left incomplete between them but at the same time begged for him to stop because in early morning when they were only a few miles away from Konya, his words weren't meaningless at the moment, they were useless.

"One day I went on hunt and suddenly a very beautiful gazelle caught my sight. That beautiful eyed gazelle swept away my feet and made me join it's path. I was about to kill it but that gazelle threw me in the sea of love and burned my heart with fire of love and took me towards you."

Halime lowered her gaze as Ertugrul looked at her. He continued.

"What I'm trying to say is that, the moment I saw you...."

"Please, Ertugrul! Stop!"

Halime stood up and took some steps. Ertugrul followed those steps of Halime getting a hold of her hands but they both knew that it was too late, he was too late to say those words.

"I will not stop." He told standing broad and proud infront of her.

Halime didn't took any steps further and choosed to lower her gaze and listen to Ertugrul who firmly held her cold, shaking hands, securing them with his large, warm ones. He continued.