16. Confessions

Halime woke up to having a not so great mood. The moment she wore her black gown, she felt something wrong, as if something is going to happen that might bother her alot, makes her night sleep uncomfortable and mind clouded.

She was supposed to go to Kayi Tribe. Check on alps, inform the beys of tribes to consider having a hatun alp commander too from the tribe even though she knew sooner or later she will be coming to Kayi Tribe, as a daughter of tribe and wife of a kayi bey and she will have alot of chances to train hatuns and this thought is the only thing that made her smile.

As she entered Kayi and Dodurga Tribe with the alps, she quickly started observing the situation, anything that she can pick up that would answer as the reason of her bad mood but everything seemed fine.

"Welcome Halime Sultan!" Halime was tore away from her thoughts by the voice of Korkut Bey's son. She mounted off her horse, and stood infront of him, with Mavi Hatun at her back.

"Thank you Tugtekin Bey. Thank you!" She answered, keeping her mood aside and gave him a smile which he returned with a bigger smile. "Is it possible to gather and talk to Kayi Bey family and Dodurga Bey family including Artuk Bey and Gumustekin Bey together about the plan and situation?"

Tugtekin nodded. "Gundogdu Bey and Gumustekin Bey left the tribe but they will be back soon but I will inform baba and Hayme aunt." He answered her and Halime hated the amount of hope and spark in his eyes.

"Okay...." She said thinking he might step aside and leave her on her own but when he didn't she added more to her sentence. "I will meet Aykiz if it is so. Ertugrul Bey must be training alps so I'll meet him too."

She said and saw that, the instant jealousy, the smile falling off his face, his teeths gritting and fists clenching though she didn't cared about him even an inch..... he can sit in a corner with his jealousy for Ertugrul, she don't care at all.

"If you want to sit, I can call Aykiz Hatun.... you can rest in my tent." He blurted out and Halime's eyes shot up, full of anger. Tugtekin seemed to instantly regret his words but didn't lost the eye contact.

"Excuse me?" Her tone got a bit higher and Tugtekin seemed to regret his choice of words. She hated those words, they were weird, unnecessary and definitely made her angry.

"I mean...."

"Halime!" Aykiz's excitement filled voice broke out but Halime didn't took her anger filled eyes off Tugtekin. "How are you? When did you came?" She asked as she approached Halime, her eyes on her, face full of happiness and Halime finally took her eyes off Tugtekin.

"I just came.... got welcomed by Tugtekin Bey." She answered, looking at Tugtekin for a quick second and she saw a doubt there, on Tugtekin's face and a probability that Halime might mention about his comment to Ertugrul which she knew she will.

"Ah... good you came, let me take you and Mavi Hatun to my tent, Selcan, Banu Çiçek and Gonca Gul Hatun are also there, let us serve you some sherbet."

Halime nodded and without saying another word to Tugtekin, she started walking with Aykiz. As they started walking, Aykiz looked back at Tugtekin still standing and Halime figured it out, Aykiz heard everything and is definitely a life saver. Halime released a deep breath. "He is strange, not just that... he is trying on me."

"He is jealous of Ertugrul brother, first Gokçe and now you.... he just want everything related to Ertugrul brother." Aykiz answered, trying to keep her voice low as she passed from carpet workshop. Halime's eyes shot up at the information, she made a mental note to connect the dots later.

"Like a male version of Gokçe? Like she always want everything related to me." Halime asked.

"Yes though he and Gokçe liked each other alot before you came obviously but both are very...."