8. Years Later

Dodurga Tribe

Hayme Ana and Korkut bey families were sitting in the bey tent discussing matters. Hayme, Ertugrul, Sungurtekin, Gundogdu and Selcan sat at one side while Aytolun, Tugtekin, Gokçe, Gonca Gul and Gumuştekin sat on the other.

"Mongols are spreading their fear everywhere. They imbalanced our tribe too." Hayme Ana said worryingly. It's been two year since Mongols attacked the tribe while they were migrating and got shelter in Dodurga Tribe which was Hayme brother Korkut's tribe, the initial plan was to stay in Dodurga for a while, but tribe never got recovered from the attack and the loss everyone faced.

"Don't worry about it Hayme sister. Dodurga is with you in every situation. They don't know yet that we are Turks! We never get scared of their acts and harm. We are together for everything." Korkut Bey answered assuring her.

It was Korkut Bey decision to merge Kayi Tribe with Dodurga. Kayi Tribe was powerful, had less amount of alps but he knew well that one Kayi alp was stronger than ten Dodurga alp together.

She smiled. "Thank you Korkut brother. It's been more than two years since Suleyman Şah left us. One years since we migrated to these lands and so much happened. Mongols attacked us again and again, we all together are not strong enough to defeat mongols and they are now targeting trade too."

"Conditions could've been under controlled if baba would've been with us. He was our strength. Tribe would've been in a better condition." Gundogdu said with a glint of sadness in his voice.

"Do I have permission to enter Korkut bey?"

"Come in Abdul Rehman alp!" Korkut Bey allowed. Abdul Rehman came in with a letter in his hands.

"Bey! There is a news from Sultan's palace for Gumuştekin Bey." He said as he handed the letter to Gumuştekin.

"Is everything alright?" Ertugrul eyes immediately shot up amd he asked which was also the first thing he said during the whole discussion night. The mention of Sultan's palace and the first thing that came into Ertugrul's mind was Halime.

"I don't know Bey'm. The soldier who brought the letter was calm and alright that's all what I could figure out." Abdul Rehman answered and Korkut Bey dismissed him.

Gumuştekin opened the letter immediately, and read it to himself. As he completed a sudden shock appeared on his face, the shock was having happiness and surprise hidden.

"What happened Gumuştekin Bey? Is everything alright?" Gundogdu asked. Gumuştekin lifted his head up and saw everyone's eyes on him.

"Yes, yes! Everything is alright, actually better than I expected." He exhaled and everyone waited for more.

"Talk clearly Gumuştekin Bey. If it's something that you can't tell us than it's alright." Sungurtekin teased, Gundogdu elbowed him in the stomach lightly but smirk never left his face.

Ertugrul was growing impatient. He wanted to know about everything that came from Sultan's castle. Every news, every person even every bird.

"No, no it's not like that Sungurtekin Bey. Sultan is sending someone towards us, that someone is very loyal and close to him and very important for us. He didn't mentioned the name but that person will help us in war against Mongols."

"Really??" Hayme asked happily. "That's so nice of our Sultan." Everyone nodded.

"The system have been really better. I see that Sultan Kiliç Arsalan is exactly on his late father footsteps." Korkut Bey commented. Everyone agreed here too. Sultan Allaedin according to his will made his first son and Halime's brother Kiliç Arsalan the Sultan of the Selcuk state.