Prologue

May 5th.

.... the little girl watched from a distance as she saw her mother entangled with her father, and they exchanged brief moments, then the man departed himself from his wife, and made his way towards the little girl, the little  girl stared at the floor, each exchange they made she cherished, "princess" the father says as he goes down on one knee and lifts her chin up with his index finger, "...papa" she says softly, "have you been good?" he asks as he examines her body and he notices the bruises, "where did you get this?" he continues.

the little girl frowned and doesn't respond, "princess, talk to me." he says, the little girl sighed, "mommy hit me" she responds, and she notices her mother giving her glare, "and how did mommy do that?" he asks as he gets up from the ground and gives her a kiss on the forehead, "she got mad," the little girl replies and the father simply sighed.

days went on and it was finally her father had to depart, "papa.." she says with tears in her eyes, "papa!" she cries as she watches her father descend up to the private jet, the day after he said goodbye,  all the little girl did was lay in her bed and cry, then after one month she began to move on, and after two she begins to feel alright, and three months in.

the thoughts of her father was off of her mind, then a month and 5 she felt better and  forgot her father.

then the week following her father showed back up, and she felt heartbroken all over, not only did she see her father come back, she noticed him walking with... another woman.

who held him by his arms and she wore a very exquisite dress, the little girl recently turned 4 and she couldn't help but feel sad for her mother, her mother always waited months, if not years for the little girl's father to visit, the little girl understood the situation clearly and realised that her father no longer loved her.

and to make matters worse she saw the woman looked very pregnant, and that was her confirmation that her father's love had been nothing but an illusion.

a year and a half later, the little girl named, adriana finds out she has 3 older brothers whom she never knew

May 5th

alessandro had been waiting for this day for a very long time, his broken family if you can call it that, was beyond broken and twisted, to be truthful the family was more twisted and had much more dark secrets that would unfold.

noah didn't expect something like this happen so sudden, he was beyond happy to have his little sister back to him, as for rome, he hated his younger sister, the very sister who broke up the entire family, his mother fell in love with her father, he wouldn't ever treat her with respect, but she didn't understand why.

a tragedy took place before her birth, and another misfortune happens when she's barely 2 years old.

VOTE

comment

FOLLOW

4.21.21

edit: 4.22.21