「4」you can't die , just yet .

noah teased his baby sister as he took away her pacifier, "oh this? you want this?" he asks as he holds the pacifier away from her, baby adriana huffed and flapped her arms all over trying to get her pacifier back, "is it that amusing to deprive our sister of her pacifier" alessandro questions as he walks over to baby adriana and picks her up, "hey! i was playing with her" noah crosses his arms in disappointment, "well it seems she was in distress" alessandro nonchalantly says as he watches adriana gnaw on his hair, "i wonder, is it really okay for us to have such an angel as adriana to live with us." noah asks, always at a young age he was docile and always worried about adriana, he cared for her too much, "our family is stained with blood, and even so, it's as if the gods themselves sent an angel to tame us." alessandro murmurs as he plays with adriana's tiny hands.

"what a cruel world she lives in."

"i want to hold her too." noah says annoyed,

"fine" alessandro starts to hand over adriana to noah but then she started to cry, "aw, it seems our princess doesn't want to be held by you." alessandro chuckles as he cradles adria,

"that's not true! you really wounded me" he says clutching his heart, that his own baby sister would cry being held by him.

Present

later that day, adriana tried her best to get closer to that man earlier, but each time he would run away.

adriana became frustrated, she wanted to say hi, but everything she did failed.

alessandro had been observing adriana casually as he would be taking breaks from his office, and as always he would see adriana chasing noah, and noah running away.

'just 5 years ago you wanted to hold adriana'

alessandro thought to himself as he takes a sip of his coffee, soon after he saw adriana skipping inside the mansion and was making her way towards his office.

alessandro got up from the dining room window and exited the dining room and stopped adriana half way to his office, adriana came to a halt and saw it was her eldest brother, "what are you doing?" he asks looking down on her, he stood 6'3 and she was at his waist, "do i stink" she asks in all seriousness, the way she asked him was too adorable he thought.

"hm, why do you ask?"

"because this stwrange man won't come near me" adriana responds

to save his brother, alessandro decided to play dumb.

"perhaps you do stink." he remarks and then adriana pouted.

"give me a bath" she demands, "well, isn't somebody bold now" he says, then adriana felt embarrassed so she looked to the ground.

"come here, i'll give you a bath" he says as he picks her up by the waist.

noah furrowed his brows as he watched the interaction from afar, his hands clenched then he quickly released them, 'why can't i even stay in the same room as her' he thought to himself.

frustrated, noah went off to the gym and began to do some pull ups and lifted some weights, after half an hour he grabbed his hand towel and wiped the sweat off then as he was making his way out the gym, adriana startled him, she threw herself onto him before he had the chance to escape.

instinctively he embraced adriana as she fell into him as he lost his balance, in that moment, noah felt peaceful, as if it's always been like this, but rather quickly his conscience took over and he pushed the child away.

"get away from me." he coldly said as he turns his back and walks out the gym.

adriana had finished her bath, and alessandro helped her into her afternoon clothes. "where is that strange man?" adriana asks her eldest brother, "he always goes to the gym, do you know where that is?" alessandro asks as he responds to his baby sister's question.