「 6 」unsaid words

... almost three years, rome thought to himself as he stares at his reflection in the mirror, he wondered why he acted out, perhaps it was out of whim or impulse that he felt the need to hurt his little sister.

his eldest brother alessandro kept him in check, and he was put in a mental asylum, his brother was pathetic to him. 'how could a little girl change them so much?' rome thought, he resented adriana, she took their mother away and the affection of his brothers, rome always been the youngest and wildest child who constantly needed checking.

alessandro could be doing activities that people his age do, such as getting laid, going to parties, but here he is, stuck with raising his baby sister.

rome splashed more cold water onto his face as he tried not to get irritated at the thought of having to see his little sister, today is the day that he gets dismissed from the mental institution.

| | | |

rome stood his chest out as he walks down the halls that kept him sane, he didn't miss it and wasn't going to, his older brother met him halfway.

"Romeo." alessandro says as he extends a hand out, "Alessandro" rome says as he shakes his eldest brother's hand, "how are you feeling." alessandro asks as they walk out towards the car park. "tired, could sleep." he responds, "our little sister." alessandro starts to say but rome makes a disgusted look, "she isn't my little sister. she won't ever be." he says lacing every word with purposeful blunt. "right. my baby sister, she's staying with me, stay away from her." alessandro concludes.

"will do, is that all?" rome says nonchalantly as he gets into the passenger side of alessandro's car. "..yes" he retorts, starting the engine and off to the residence.

noah had been anticipating on their youngest brother's arrival, he was nervous, and so he kept himself distracted by playing with his baby sister. adriana had been situated on noah's lap as she was finishing her fruit cups and strawberry cake.

according to the doctors, adriana had been traumatized that her memory was wiped, and she wouldn't remember what rome did to her, or who he is. parts of noah was happy at hearing that, and that she wouldn't have to remember that he stood in fear as she was hurt, the other half was disappointed that she wouldn't remember him teaching her how to walk.

"where is bubba" adriana asks as she looks to noah who was deep in thoughts, "he's picking someone up, and remember to keep your distance okay?" noah says, "is he a bwad pwrson?" adriana innocently asks, noah frowned at the question, "..yes, he's a very bad person, so keep away." noah responds, he could fondly remember rome and him playing football, and doing what any other brothers do, it was hard to believe that it was the same one who dared to hurt his princess.

alessandro knew this day would eventually come, he just didn't realise it would happen so soon. he loves all his siblings equally, and to have a conflict within their little family disrupts his internal peace, he had to step up to be a father figure for both his siblings at the age of 16, and he barely could experience anything a normal guy in their teenage years could experience. he was happy though, he didn't miss anything, raising his family was far more important to him than to go out to parties.

when adriana had been born, it was like their entire worlds changed for the better or for the worse, it made alessandro become more fatherly than before. he wouldn't care what noah or rome did while in school but since adriana's birth, he wanted them all to succeed and be a role model for their little princess. it's true people say he dotes on his baby sister too much, but who wouldn't?
   adriana will always be the light to their blood stained family. rome looked amused when arriving back, 'everything's changed' he thought as he sees the pillars are the new addition.