Part 38

Tom's POV:
"Alright mate? How's press going for Cherry?"
"Yeah good thanks! Doesn't feel right being on it though"
I was on FaceTime to Haz.
"Why?"
"I should be home with you, Y/n and Lottie!"
"Tom..."
"Haz, I should be supporting you all throughout this time. You've just lost your Dad"
"Tom, listen to me, we all wanted you to go as you've worked so bloody hard for this. We are okay! Y/n went to therapy and when I spoke to her she said it helped a lot. I'm talking to Jamie and so is Lottie. I promise you if something was wrong, we would have called".
I looked sadly at the camera.
"I know. I'm sorry. I just feel useless"
"Thomas, you are not useless. Plus I need you to do me a favour" Eva said popping into view.
"Depends what it is" I perked up a little.
"Right there is this really cute baby shop that I've ordered some clothes from for Lottie, please can you pick it up please?" She asked.
"Course I can. Maybe I could get some things for my new little twinkle too" I spoke.
Haz and Eva's eyes went wide.
Shit.
They didn't know.
"Uh...what I meant to say was..." I stuttered.
"Tom, are you and Y/n expecting another baby?" Eva asked.
I was bright red.
I nodded.
"But don't say anything!" I quickly said but Haz had already grabbed Eva's phone and was FaceTiming Y/n.
"Fuck".

Your POV:
"Hey Eva!" I beamed!
"YOURE PREGNANT!" Haz shouted.
"Eh? Wh..what?" I stuttered. "N..no".
"Y/n, you're stuttering"
"I'm not. Anyway why do you ask?" My voice going an octave higher than normal.
Haz grabbed his phone from Eva and turned it so I could see.
"Sorry darling" he said sheepishly.
"Thomas!! We agreed not to say anything yet!" I scolded him.
"So you are pregnant! Oh Y/n this is amazing! Wait until Lottie hears about this!" Haz beamed.
"Harrison! Will you stop for a minute!! Tom and I agreed not to say anything until after Lottie's baby shower. I want her to experience all of this before we announce the news!"
"What have you got to tell me?" I heard Lottie ask.
Haz had got her on FaceTime on Kaisey's phone.
I groaned.
"Y/n is pregnant!" Haz beamed again.
"What! No way! Omg we are going to be pregnant together for a little bit! Omg this is the best news ever! I have to call Jamie!" Lottie shouted while cutting off.

Lottie had just turned 7 months pregnant.

I chucked my phone down and groaned again.
Just then Elodie walked in.
"Dad told Uncle Haz and Uncle Haz then told everyone?" She asked giggling.
I gave her the look.
"Hey I heard that" Haz went.
"I am going to go as I need to make dinner. I will speak to you all tomorrow" I said then cut off.
I was annoyed at Tom for telling them but I was relieved that they were all happy.

Tom's POV:
After I cut off from Haz, I instantly FaceTimed Y/n. Thankfully she answered.
"Look sweetheart, I am so sorry! Eva asked me to pick up some bits she ordered from a baby shop for Lottie and I let it slip, I didn't mean for it to come out. Please forgive me!"
"Tom, breathe man!" She laughed.
I took a breath.
"I am sorry love. I really didn't mean for it to slip out"
"It's okay. I'm 3 months anyway so it was bound to come out. I mean, I have started showing". She pulled her top tighter and you could see a little bump.
A bump.
Our little bump.
I couldn't believe I was going to have another little munchkin to love.