Part 27

Your POV:
"I've been with Amelia for 12 years but married for 7 and we have 3 beautiful daughters. Dulcie, who is 6, Elva, who is 4 and Alberta, who is 1. They are cheeky as anything" Jamie said, beaming as he spoke about them.

We were all sat outside, 2 metres apart, and were all chatting away and getting to know our older brother.

I couldn't believe I had 3 more nieces. That was 5 nieces and one gorgeous nephew.

"So tell me more about you three" Jamie spoke, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Well Tom and I have three wonderful children and our eldest, Elodie, has a beautiful little boy, who turns one next week!" I squealed.

I couldn't contain my excitement.

It was true. This past year had gone so fast! It's like I closed my eyes for a second and then BAM, Jack is 1!

"So I have a Great-Nephew?" Jamie asked. I nodded. "Jack. He's such a sweet little thing" Tom added, pulling me closer to him. "I can't wait to meet everyone else too!" Jamie ecstaticly. "They will be excited to meet you too!" Haz replied. "Talking of the rest of the family, I'll go get them". Lottie stood up. "Lottie, I think we should do it on different days. I mean, with Covid, we are restricted to the amount of people in the house" Haz spoke again. "That's very true. I keep forgetting about it to be honest" Lottie laughed. "We can do it another time. I mean it's already 10pm! I've missed the children's bed time" Jamie smiled.

10pm! We've been talking for hours!!

"Jamie it was lovely to meet you!" Lottie beamed. "And you. I hope I can see you all again" hesitated Jamie. You could tell he was scared of our answer.

"Of course you will! We have all had the best time getting to know you. And I'm sure there is plenty more. I know there is more about us for you to learn" I laughed. Everyone laughed too.
"Yes definitely. Well I better be going! See you soon!" Jamie beamed.

When he left, we all looked at each other smiling.

We had an older brother.