Part 10

Your POV:
"We're going to the beach today, beach today, beach today, we're going to the beach today yes we are!" Liv sung to Jack. Jack was giggling away. His giggle was the most amazing sound.

"What you smiling at darling?" Tom asked me. I didn't realise I was grinning ear to ear. "Isn't his giggle the best" I answered. "Gets it from his Nanny" Tom replied. He took one hand off the wheel and intertwined it with mine. "I love you" I whispered. "Love you more". "Ewwww can you two not" Freddie faked gagged. "You'll be doing it one day buddy" Tom laughed. Freddie just scoffed. "Right guys, we're here!" I joyfully announced.

Elodie, Freddie and Liv were currently in the sea, swimming and splashing each other while Tom and I were looking after Jack. Well mostly Tom as I was "catching the rays" as El put it.

"Horsey horsey don't you stop,
Just let your feet go clippetty clop,
The tail goes swish and the wheels go round,
Giddy up, we're homeward bound" Tom sung to Jack, while bouncing him on his knee. Jack was proper giggling. "Do you like that handsome? Again?" Tom cooed. Too then proceeded to sing it again.

"Tom please can you sing a different song now?" I begged. He had been singing Horsey for the past 15 minutes. "But he giggles" Tom whined. "Okay I've got one" I said while taking Jack from him. "Round and round the garden, like a Teddy Bear. One step, two step, Tickle you under there!" I sung while tickling Jack. He giggled. "He's in a giggling mood today" Elodie laughed while coming over to us. "He is" Tom beamed. "Anyway why do you two go in the sea now. I've got it from here" she said. Tom and I nodded. "Race you!" I shouted and sprinted off. "That's not fair!" Tom shouted back. "And these are our parents" I heard Liv say to Fred as we ran past them.

I got to the sea first and saw Tom running behind me. He wasn't far off. I laid back and looked at the sky. I was in my own little world until I heard someone screaming my name. I got up straight and realised I had drifted out quite a bit from shore. "Oh shit". I started to panic. "Tom" I screamed but a wave hit me and pulled me under. No no no this can't be happening.